The shellacking that Republicans have taken in 2018 is not changing behavior. Why? Trump’s false narrative and it’s acceptance by Republicans, Democrats, and the mainstream media keep the blinders on.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Dr. John Theis wrote an article, an open letter to Republicans, Conservatives, and Trumpists that is getting a lot of buzz on the Internet. It is clear that there is a yearning for communication. All those who found his article interesting were not on the left side of the aisle. I have had several of these conversations and many bore fruit. This is what we will discuss today. In fact, his article is the blog of the week today.
On another note, where is all the news about the caravan coming to invade America? It is important that we take this time now to illustrate to Conservatives how their politicians used their fears for an election and then just forgot about the false urgency, the false invasion.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.