The shellacking that Republicans have taken in 2018 is not changing behavior. Why? Trump’s false narrative and it’s acceptance by Republicans, Democrats, and the mainstream media keep the blinders on.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Dr. John Theis wrote an article, an open letter to Republicans, Conservatives, and Trumpists that is getting a lot of buzz on the Internet. It is clear that there is a yearning for communication. All those who found his article interesting were not on the left side of the aisle. I have had several of these conversations and many bore fruit. This is what we will discuss today. In fact, his article is the blog of the week today.
On another note, where is all the news about the caravan coming to invade America? It is important that we take this time now to illustrate to Conservatives how their politicians used their fears for an election and then just forgot about the false urgency, the false invasion.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.