The shellacking that Republicans have taken in 2018 is not changing behavior. Why? Trump’s false narrative and it’s acceptance by Republicans, Democrats, and the mainstream media keep the blinders on.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Dr. John Theis wrote an article, an open letter to Republicans, Conservatives, and Trumpists that is getting a lot of buzz on the Internet. It is clear that there is a yearning for communication. All those who found his article interesting were not on the left side of the aisle. I have had several of these conversations and many bore fruit. This is what we will discuss today. In fact, his article is the blog of the week today.
On another note, where is all the news about the caravan coming to invade America? It is important that we take this time now to illustrate to Conservatives how their politicians used their fears for an election and then just forgot about the false urgency, the false invasion.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax