The Republican Party has been complicit in the dismantling of the fabric of the country. Americans have one opportunity to mitigate the impending catastrophic train wreck.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It might seem like hyperbole to make the statement that every Republican must be voted out of office. It is not. The damage these fiscally and morally irresponsible politicians have inflicted on America from the states right up to the federal government is appalling. Cleaning up the mess will be much more difficult and take more time than it took to create the mess.
Unfortunately, Americans do not know the extent of the damage. If they did they would not be falling for the Republican policy gyrations created at election time to morph into that which Americans seem to want only to purposely fail when elected into office.
Max Boot, a Republican operative and columnist’s piece, “Vote against all Republicans. Every single one.” could not be clearer. It is a very important read and we will discuss it. The Blog of the Week is by Robert Reich, one of our most important warriors in the resistance against our growing fascist state.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!