The Republican Party has been complicit in the dismantling of the fabric of the country. Americans have one opportunity to mitigate the impending catastrophic train wreck.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It might seem like hyperbole to make the statement that every Republican must be voted out of office. It is not. The damage these fiscally and morally irresponsible politicians have inflicted on America from the states right up to the federal government is appalling. Cleaning up the mess will be much more difficult and take more time than it took to create the mess.
Unfortunately, Americans do not know the extent of the damage. If they did they would not be falling for the Republican policy gyrations created at election time to morph into that which Americans seem to want only to purposely fail when elected into office.
Max Boot, a Republican operative and columnist’s piece, “Vote against all Republicans. Every single one.” could not be clearer. It is a very important read and we will discuss it. The Blog of the Week is by Robert Reich, one of our most important warriors in the resistance against our growing fascist state.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson destroys Trump enabling Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) for election charade.
- Appearance on the improv comedy show “Can’t Tell Us Nothing” discussing “It’s Worth It”
- Could Ted Cruz be this inept? This is what happens when the protagonists of misinformation believe it themselves.
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.
- Texas Lt. Gov. stiffs Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. of $2 million for finding voter fraud, by Republicans
- Black columnist calls out Republican Party as complicit to a racist Trump.
- Congresswoman calls on Democrats to spine up on Trump’s attempt to steal the election
- ‘The Real Looting in America Is the Walton Family’: GAO Report Details How Taxpayers Subsidize Cruel Low Wages of Corporate Giants | Common Dreams News