Here’s the reality. While the Red States love talking about wanting a small government, they are dependent on big government financed by the Blue States.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Red State residents who vote for Republicans who lie to them about small government and welfare suffer from a type of cognitive dissonance. If we are to reach them, we must touch them with a narrative they can see. Some think it is impossible to change the chronically misinformed because they adopt their ideology on more than what directly affects them. That is partially true with some. It is true however that many do not spend the time trying. It is tedious, takes a lot of time, and there are many relapses that are continual requiring refreshing over and over.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.