It will take a lot of work to solve the problems of the country. But when you have a dead weight of the past lingering and weaponized it is that more difficult. Mississippi proved that.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It will be foolhardy to believe that a woman who overtly supported voter suppression, joked about sitting in the front row to a lynching, and takes a picture with Confederate objects claiming it was Mississippi at its best becoming U.S. Senator is a Southern or Mississippi phenomena and not a deeper national problem. We owe Donald Trump a huge thank you. He has forced the country to realize that beneath that smooth, healthy-looking skin this presumed melting pot had become, is an infected foul, diseased flesh. Let’s rip the skin/scab off completely, disinfect the wound, and get on a regiment of a potent broad-spectrum antibiotic.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- History Is Likely to Credit George H. W. Bush with These Two Foreign Policy Accomplishments
- Really? WaPo rates Ocasio-Cortez’s Pentagon tweet bad as Trump’s biggest lies
- They take advantage of the worker because we accept their false choices
- Trump’s intriguing definition of ‘zero’
- Workers: Stop accepting false choices from corporations & politicians (VIDEO)
- Neil Aquino: Activist must forward Progressive ideas now to fuel City Council debate
- Media must cover recent Republican power grab as path to fascism
- I see George H.W. Bush through my Panamanian eyes, and the deaths he caused were unforgivable
- Is No Labels more than a political bait and switch fraud?
- Projection? It’s Republicans who steal elections virtually & literally