It will take a lot of work to solve the problems of the country. But when you have a dead weight of the past lingering and weaponized it is that more difficult. Mississippi proved that.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It will be foolhardy to believe that a woman who overtly supported voter suppression, joked about sitting in the front row to a lynching, and takes a picture with Confederate objects claiming it was Mississippi at its best becoming U.S. Senator is a Southern or Mississippi phenomena and not a deeper national problem. We owe Donald Trump a huge thank you. He has forced the country to realize that beneath that smooth, healthy-looking skin this presumed melting pot had become, is an infected foul, diseased flesh. Let’s rip the skin/scab off completely, disinfect the wound, and get on a regiment of a potent broad-spectrum antibiotic.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Joe Biden to immigrant rights activist: Vote for Trump
- Simone Biles named female athlete of the year | khou.com
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things