Call: (713) 526-5738 – Facebook LIVE – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA) Radio Show Date: November 29th, 2018
If we do not start understanding that Mississippi is not all that much different than the rest of the country. While it easy to look down on them, our percentage win in the Blue States should give us pause.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now (http://patreon.com/politicsdoneright).
I was really hoping that Mississippi was going to surprise us all. But they did not. I watched as everyone started giving that state a very hard time. I can imagine how Mississippians who had to go to work the next day in the several Blue States felt. They knew they would be the butt of jokes and more. They should not despair or feel guilty. The question is how different is Mississipi really from the rest of the country?
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow right after Politics Done Right at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
What are your thoughts? Let ’s talk. Tag your tweets with hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight. Follow me on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. We broadcast live on Facebook Live here.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Blog of the week
Please LIKE our Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Rep Hakeem Jeffries points slammed GOP as unpatriotic in dealing with the debt ceiling.
- The 11-year-old black kid who called 911 and was shot by a Mississippi cop is my fear and that of many.black kid
- Moms Demand Action presented a moving Memorial for Uvalde in Kingwood, Texas.
- Chris Hayes exposes why Republicans holding America hostage with the debt ceiling is a farce.
- TX AG Paxton to be impeached. 11-year-old shot by a cop. Chris Hayes exposes Debt Ceiling fraud.
- Moms Demand Action memorializes Uvalde. KAD President on TX Lege failure. GOP tanking economy
- We blow up the tax cuts myth & debt ceiling lies parroted by Freedom Caucus member Bob Good.
- The Republican Texas Legislature has become the American Taliban in its governing style.
- Texas Talibanization continues. Tax cut & debt ceiling lies debunked. We must save ourselves.
- Wallace & Glaude slams GOP attack on freedom. Evil chairman in a meek package. Colorado River.
- The youngest state Dem chair speaks. Markey urges the 14th Amendment. 60 Minutes exposes contractors.
- Ed Markey is correct—use the 14th Amendment. Work requirements to extend debt is letting bullies win.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene puts the life of a black Rep, Jamaal Bowman, at risk with a false accusation.
- A real Healthcare for All story. Healthcare for All is the only answer. Leave TikTok alone.
- Northeastern Action Collective urges Houston to solve BIPOC area flooding. Medicare for all is back.
- Michael Steele: MAGA losses are acceptable to them because they are playing the long game.
- WOW! A local TX TV station exposed the healthcare evil. Michael Steele: MAGA playing the long game
- Harris County Attorney Christian Menefee on Texas Legislature attacks. Inconvenient truths about the GOP.
- Helen Gym, a Progressive to watch, was poised to become mayor of Philadelphia had voters showed up!
- Let Corps pay for inflation. Katy Tur humanizes immigration. MSM finally reports inflation is down.
My Other Posts At DailyKos.com
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)