Progressives and Democrats have a huge Midterm 2018 win. Why are so many acting as if it was not a win or not a sufficient win? We took several steps and learned much for the future.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
We had a great Midterm 2018. Moving forward is never a straight line. Moreover, we cannot allow the President and the mainstream media to be the ones who define success. Success in elections is absolute. And Democrats had an absolute win on election day. Moreover, they got narratives that they need to use but likely won’t that would further bite into lack of moral fiber of the Republican Party cult under Donald Trump. The Republican cult elected two congressmen under indictment, Duncan Hunter (R-CA-50) and Chris Collins (R-NY-27). Most importantly they have shown that too large a percentage of Republican white people succumb to their most inner racism that can be activated with fallacies or willful ignorance.
Today our special guest is the former Democratic senatorial candidate for Georgia’s district 40, Tamara Shealey. She will discuss the Stacey Abrams race as well as the state of the Democratic Party in Georgia.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Wow! Chuck Todd makes two solid journalistic points in one show (VIDEO)
- Her mother-in-law slowly & methodically killed by our immoral healthcare system
- Traditional Maintream Media Erase Years of Gains by Chavismo
- Millennial on the State of our Union: It’s like the fall of the Roman Empire but with WiFi
- My biggest fears on Trump and Russia have been realized and it did not have to be this way.
- Is opposition to Medicare for All to save investors while killing and bankrupting Americans moral?
- Human adaptability has gotten us this far but now it is killing us
- Interview with activist Eleanor Goldfield discussing the state of our democracy and more
- Here is what the home of the future will look like
- A derelict media is in the process of getting Trump reelected