It is important that factions in the Democratic Party take on the issue of their differences sooner rather than later as there is much festering on what should be the country’s policy direction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democratic Party has two major factions. To win big in 2020 they must coexist. Many on both sides of these major factions are so stuck in their ideologies that they are not unlike the Democratic-Republican divide. It is imperative that we tackle this head on lest we will be fighting so much among ourselves that we could drag a loss out of what should be a huge win in 2020. The economy is likely to crash by then. We need to build a narrative now about Democrats constantly having to come in and clean up Republican economic disasters.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.
- Chuck Todd implies Obama’s statement means Democrats want more small ‘C’ conservative.
- NOW: Houston Rally Amplifies Voices of Women and Girls Detained in Immigration Prisons
- President Obama is wrong. Progressives are the ones rooted in the reality of middle-class & poor Americans.
- This interview with a real Conservative Republican shows there’s hope after fever breaks.
- Democratic Strategist Kelly Hyman discusses Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020
- Economist: Are we going to let a declining system take us down with it?
- Economist Wolff shamed Whole Foods founder: You sold your company to a monopoly. You know that!
- Intelligence Squared Debate: Capitalism Is a Blessing
- Engaging our GenZs & millennials is the key to progressive political success.