It is important that factions in the Democratic Party take on the issue of their differences sooner rather than later as there is much festering on what should be the country’s policy direction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democratic Party has two major factions. To win big in 2020 they must coexist. Many on both sides of these major factions are so stuck in their ideologies that they are not unlike the Democratic-Republican divide. It is imperative that we tackle this head on lest we will be fighting so much among ourselves that we could drag a loss out of what should be a huge win in 2020. The economy is likely to crash by then. We need to build a narrative now about Democrats constantly having to come in and clean up Republican economic disasters.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Marjorie Taylor Greene gets some advice from Tiffany Cross as she skewers the congresswoman.
- Yep! Republican Gov: Trump’s TOXIC. GOP showing insanity & signals BIG LIE deniers not wanted.
- Wow! Chuck Todd neuters Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw, ‘There is nothing lazier than that excuse.’
- An example of why Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene is a thug and clear and present danger
- Interviews like Ayman Mohyeldin and Israeli ambassador show the importance of diversity.
- Jen Psaki rebuked reporter: Less worried about press conferences & political games being played.
- GOP Strategist: Lying is a litmus test. Civil War continues. I-am-not-crazy coalition on the way
- Former Republican Rep on New Party: Conservative does not mean crazy. Be balanced & not nuts.
- Biden comes out swinging diplomatically at business: Want employees? Pay them a living wage!
- Watch Jen Psaki used reporter’s question to throw shade on a Republican Party in complete disarray.
- Strategist: GOP Civil War is over & Conservatives have lost. Two parties left, traitors & patriots
- Stephanie Ruhle gets it right. If businesses want workers, pay them more.
- Jen Psaki is cool as she dismantles an incompetent ‘People are saying’ Newsmax Right-Wing reporter.
- Biden on top of his game: Snuffs out GOP narrative blaming rescue plan for fewer jobs created.
- Chuck Todd meticulously destroys the Republican Party. They’ll implode, or the country will.
- Mitch McConnell has proven we must believe him at his word. Democrats better act accordingly!
- MSNBC host uses her good fortune to blast America’s draconian family leave & other social policies
- Biden blinks, Progressive’s fight to #FreeTheVaccine may yet save the world and the rest of us.
- Oops! Republican Projection: Man convicted of voter fraud in PA voted for Trump & more to come
- This McConnell statement a green light to write the jobs/infrastructure/family bills Americans want