It is important that factions in the Democratic Party take on the issue of their differences sooner rather than later as there is much festering on what should be the country’s policy direction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democratic Party has two major factions. To win big in 2020 they must coexist. Many on both sides of these major factions are so stuck in their ideologies that they are not unlike the Democratic-Republican divide. It is imperative that we tackle this head on lest we will be fighting so much among ourselves that we could drag a loss out of what should be a huge win in 2020. The economy is likely to crash by then. We need to build a narrative now about Democrats constantly having to come in and clean up Republican economic disasters.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Colorado white woman follows a black man in her neighborhood: Get out of here!
- Mother takes 17-year-old daughter to church ‘COVID Party.’ Teen is now dead.
- The Lincoln Project exposes in detail Trump’s catastrophic job policies
- Judge Lina Hidalgo puts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on the spot for COVID-19 response
- Ali Velshi drills Trump spokesman talking COVID-19 conspiracy
- RIP Medical Debt is a blessing to many drowning in medical debt.
- The 2020 Election Demands 3-Way Protection and a Nationwide Grassroots EP Upheaval
- D.L. Hughley: Can’t be a black Trump supporter & be redeemable human
- In the Name of Anti-Trump-ism, Media Elevate a Lying Warmonger
- Chris Hayes lays into President: Trump must resign for COVID-19 catastrophe