It is important that factions in the Democratic Party take on the issue of their differences sooner rather than later as there is much festering on what should be the country’s policy direction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democratic Party has two major factions. To win big in 2020 they must coexist. Many on both sides of these major factions are so stuck in their ideologies that they are not unlike the Democratic-Republican divide. It is imperative that we tackle this head on lest we will be fighting so much among ourselves that we could drag a loss out of what should be a huge win in 2020. The economy is likely to crash by then. We need to build a narrative now about Democrats constantly having to come in and clean up Republican economic disasters.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- History Is Likely to Credit George H. W. Bush with These Two Foreign Policy Accomplishments
- Really? WaPo rates Ocasio-Cortez’s Pentagon tweet bad as Trump’s biggest lies
- They take advantage of the worker because we accept their false choices
- Trump’s intriguing definition of ‘zero’
- Workers: Stop accepting false choices from corporations & politicians (VIDEO)
- Neil Aquino: Activist must forward Progressive ideas now to fuel City Council debate
- Media must cover recent Republican power grab as path to fascism
- I see George H.W. Bush through my Panamanian eyes, and the deaths he caused were unforgivable
- Is No Labels more than a political bait and switch fraud?
- Projection? It’s Republicans who steal elections virtually & literally