It is important that factions in the Democratic Party take on the issue of their differences sooner rather than later as there is much festering on what should be the country’s policy direction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democratic Party has two major factions. To win big in 2020 they must coexist. Many on both sides of these major factions are so stuck in their ideologies that they are not unlike the Democratic-Republican divide. It is imperative that we tackle this head on lest we will be fighting so much among ourselves that we could drag a loss out of what should be a huge win in 2020. The economy is likely to crash by then. We need to build a narrative now about Democrats constantly having to come in and clean up Republican economic disasters.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- This TEA Party Activist proves that past the rhetoric, there is not much to offer.
- There’s Far More Diversity in Venezuela’s ‘Muzzled’ Media Than in US Corporate Press
- Democratic leadership needs to learn how to grandstand in the Trump era
- NYT Parrots US Propaganda on Hezbollah in Venezuela
- What is the so-called Forest Therapy?
- This Republican wants both Trump and Pence impeached. So is that a “Welcome Pelosi?”
- Progressive freshman Rep Katie Porter shows how to use a cable news interview to lead the narrative.
- Joy-Ann Reid puts Democratic Leadership timidity into perspective
- Or mandatory vasectomies?
- Billionaire’s gift to Morehouse college graduates a perfect opportunity to examine unfair advantages.