It is important that factions in the Democratic Party take on the issue of their differences sooner rather than later as there is much festering on what should be the country’s policy direction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democratic Party has two major factions. To win big in 2020 they must coexist. Many on both sides of these major factions are so stuck in their ideologies that they are not unlike the Democratic-Republican divide. It is imperative that we tackle this head on lest we will be fighting so much among ourselves that we could drag a loss out of what should be a huge win in 2020. The economy is likely to crash by then. We need to build a narrative now about Democrats constantly having to come in and clean up Republican economic disasters.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson destroys Trump enabling Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) for election charade.
- Appearance on the improv comedy show “Can’t Tell Us Nothing” discussing “It’s Worth It”
- Could Ted Cruz be this inept? This is what happens when the protagonists of misinformation believe it themselves.
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.
- Texas Lt. Gov. stiffs Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. of $2 million for finding voter fraud, by Republicans
- Black columnist calls out Republican Party as complicit to a racist Trump.
- Congresswoman calls on Democrats to spine up on Trump’s attempt to steal the election
- ‘The Real Looting in America Is the Walton Family’: GAO Report Details How Taxpayers Subsidize Cruel Low Wages of Corporate Giants | Common Dreams News