As someone who is easy to talk to, I am getting a whole lot of White Progressives who believe they are being discriminated against within their own movement. Is it real?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There is an undercurrent within the Progressive movement that I believe we need to handle before it metastasizes. It is a difficult subject that I decided to cover after receiving an email this morning from a White Progressive woman who took the time to write to me about her feelings. Are her feelings justified? Is there some concerted effort that marginalizes white people in the Progressive movement. This is an issue that I think we must address by the horns right away. With Donald Trump in office, a man who knows how to bring out racial angst out of just about everybody.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Establishment Democrats malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and millennials at their peril
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens