As someone who is easy to talk to, I am getting a whole lot of White Progressives who believe they are being discriminated against within their own movement. Is it real?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There is an undercurrent within the Progressive movement that I believe we need to handle before it metastasizes. It is a difficult subject that I decided to cover after receiving an email this morning from a White Progressive woman who took the time to write to me about her feelings. Are her feelings justified? Is there some concerted effort that marginalizes white people in the Progressive movement. This is an issue that I think we must address by the horns right away. With Donald Trump in office, a man who knows how to bring out racial angst out of just about everybody.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?