As someone who is easy to talk to, I am getting a whole lot of White Progressives who believe they are being discriminated against within their own movement. Is it real?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There is an undercurrent within the Progressive movement that I believe we need to handle before it metastasizes. It is a difficult subject that I decided to cover after receiving an email this morning from a White Progressive woman who took the time to write to me about her feelings. Are her feelings justified? Is there some concerted effort that marginalizes white people in the Progressive movement. This is an issue that I think we must address by the horns right away. With Donald Trump in office, a man who knows how to bring out racial angst out of just about everybody.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Really? WaPo rates Ocasio-Cortez’s Pentagon tweet bad as Trump’s biggest lies
- They take advantage of the worker because we accept their false choices
- Trump’s intriguing definition of ‘zero’
- Workers: Stop accepting false choices from corporations & politicians (VIDEO)
- Neil Aquino: Activist must forward Progressive ideas now to fuel City Council debate
- Media must cover recent Republican power grab as path to fascism
- I see George H.W. Bush through my Panamanian eyes, and the deaths he caused were unforgivable
- Is No Labels more than a political bait and switch fraud?
- Projection? It’s Republicans who steal elections virtually & literally
- Cries of captivity and liberation on Black Awareness Day