As someone who is easy to talk to, I am getting a whole lot of White Progressives who believe they are being discriminated against within their own movement. Is it real?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There is an undercurrent within the Progressive movement that I believe we need to handle before it metastasizes. It is a difficult subject that I decided to cover after receiving an email this morning from a White Progressive woman who took the time to write to me about her feelings. Are her feelings justified? Is there some concerted effort that marginalizes white people in the Progressive movement. This is an issue that I think we must address by the horns right away. With Donald Trump in office, a man who knows how to bring out racial angst out of just about everybody.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children
- Bernie supporter or not, mainstream corporate media playing us all.
- Chuck Todd explodes on Sen. Johnson: Stop trying to make Donald Trump feel better!