As someone who is easy to talk to, I am getting a whole lot of White Progressives who believe they are being discriminated against within their own movement. Is it real?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
There is an undercurrent within the Progressive movement that I believe we need to handle before it metastasizes. It is a difficult subject that I decided to cover after receiving an email this morning from a White Progressive woman who took the time to write to me about her feelings. Are her feelings justified? Is there some concerted effort that marginalizes white people in the Progressive movement. This is an issue that I think we must address by the horns right away. With Donald Trump in office, a man who knows how to bring out racial angst out of just about everybody.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Or mandatory vasectomies?
- Billionaire’s gift to Morehouse college graduates a perfect opportunity to examine unfair advantages.
- Interview with OpEdNews.com Publisher Rob Kall about his new book The Bottom-up Revolution
- I’ll be the pooper. Billionaires paying for or paying off college debt don’t impress me nor should it, you.
- As ER Wait Times Grow, More Patients Leave Against Medical Advice
- Media Setting Up Iran as New ‘Threat’ That Must Be Confronted.
- A mysterious coverup that would make Richard Nixon blush
- It’s not the government that’s bad but a hoodwinked we-the-people’s choices
- Uber driver blasts company: ‘The whole sharing economy is a myth’
- Torry Mercer: “Corporatocracy, AKA Egberto’s Blues”