Even after passage of the Affordable Care Act, the healthcare extortion continues. Why? Because their big pharma and other lobbyist forced our politicians to put in the necessary loopholes to allow it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is clear that we are getting to a flex point in our healthcare. We cannot have healthcare cost go up faster than inflation and wages indefinitely. That is simply not sustainable. When stories like the one about Kaleo extorting a high price for repackaging the opioid emergency drug naloxone rebranded as Evzio breaks, it illustrates how the healthcare industrial complex continues to pilfer middle-class America.
60 Minutes had a chance to really use this story to make a bigger point. But they stopped short and instead gave the CEO of the extorter the opportunity to seem magnanimous.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!