This is one of the most consequential elections as it will determine if you will have real health care and financial stability. Healthcare and in particular Medicare is on the ballot along with everything that makes a humane society.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Republican politicians and operatives are very good at narratives however false. They understand that instilling fear is all one has to do to move a populace if you are not offering them anything substantive. It is for that reason that they are not campaigning on their major accomplishment, the pilfer of their constituents, the tax cut scam.
The Evangelical portion of their constituents is ecstatic. They got two judges that they presume will overturn Roe vs Wade. Here is the truth. That was never my major fear with these appointments. You see Republicans including Evangelicals have the same amount of sex, unwanted pregnancy, and likely abortions. The statement isn’t scientific bu empirical based on young girls in my super conservative neighborhood who we knew had quiet abortions. These judges are likely to leave Evangelicals wanting as they have always been only a tool to the Right. My biggest fear is their pro Plutocracy tilt which puts health care, civil rights, voting rights, and the environment in danger.
The fight starts now. As Americans push for Medicare for All the judges will be there in an attempt to make it unconstitutional lest we have a Congress ready to write the law constitutionally and a President who signs it and both a Congress and President ready to impeach any judge that is willing themselves to act unconstitutionally.
Vote in the right people. Be ready to remain engaged in these very dangerous times. Democracy is on the line.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?