This is one of the most consequential elections as it will determine if you will have real health care and financial stability. Healthcare and in particular Medicare is on the ballot along with everything that makes a humane society.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Republican politicians and operatives are very good at narratives however false. They understand that instilling fear is all one has to do to move a populace if you are not offering them anything substantive. It is for that reason that they are not campaigning on their major accomplishment, the pilfer of their constituents, the tax cut scam.
The Evangelical portion of their constituents is ecstatic. They got two judges that they presume will overturn Roe vs Wade. Here is the truth. That was never my major fear with these appointments. You see Republicans including Evangelicals have the same amount of sex, unwanted pregnancy, and likely abortions. The statement isn’t scientific bu empirical based on young girls in my super conservative neighborhood who we knew had quiet abortions. These judges are likely to leave Evangelicals wanting as they have always been only a tool to the Right. My biggest fear is their pro Plutocracy tilt which puts health care, civil rights, voting rights, and the environment in danger.
The fight starts now. As Americans push for Medicare for All the judges will be there in an attempt to make it unconstitutional lest we have a Congress ready to write the law constitutionally and a President who signs it and both a Congress and President ready to impeach any judge that is willing themselves to act unconstitutionally.
Vote in the right people. Be ready to remain engaged in these very dangerous times. Democracy is on the line.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Lawrence O’Donnell ridicules TX Gov. Abbott for his solution to denying rape victims an abortion.
- Historian: This was a president who led a coup d’é·tat, an insurrection against the people of the USA.
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.
- There’s an oil glut, not a shortage. High prices are a worldwide fraud by corporations. Here’s why.
- Matthew Dowd: Do you really want to turn the country over to One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- REALLY! Fox News exposed former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes as he lied about Jan 6th ratings.