Today’s PDR includes previously unreleased interviews from Netroots Nation with experts on TPP, Basic Income, Iran. We also talk about how Progressives can win in Conservative districts.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interviewed north of 50 people in over 45 interviews at Netroots Nations 2018. Today we are releasing a few of them. I am sure you will find them enlightening and informing,
- Madea Benjamin, co-director of CODEPINK Women For Peace and author of the new book Inside Iran: The Real History and Politics of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Jasmine Gales, Training Associate with Progressive Change Campaign Committee.
- Lori Wallach, Director Public’s Citizen’s Global Trade Watch.
- Independent Scholar Activist Steven Shafarman and author of Basic Income Imperative: For Peace, Justice, Liberty, And Personal Dignity, discusses Basic Income.
- John Atlas, author of the book Seeds of Change: The Story of ACORN, America’s Most Controversial Antipoverty Community Organizing Group that inspired the film ACORN and the Firestorm that revealed the tragic true inside story.
- Angelina Lawson proved that Progressive values and campaigning work everywhere.
- Meet Deaven Rector of DC Vote. He will discuss the youth involvement in our politics and more
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Epic! MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross decimates Republican on what the GOP stands for.
- Congresswoman’s interview makes clear we cannot forget insurrection nor allow guilty to go free
- Names of the Capitol alleged insurrectionaries with complaints or indictments.
- The words Biden’s Inauguration Poet Amanda Gorman used in Lester Holt interview even more insightful
- Texas Activists carrying symbolic coffins marched at the home of Ted Cruz demanding his resignation.
- Watch President Biden tells his staff that he will fire them on the spot for Trump-like behavior!
- The Capitol Assault—Roots and Solutions
- Chuck Todd to false equivalency Republican, Only one side that tried to overthrow the Capitol.
- McConnell throws Trump, Ted Cruz, & Josh Hawley under the bus on the seditious insurrection.
- Camo or no, traitors clearly visible
- Katy Tur panel explains how the Republican Party became a cult.
- Why good people do evil things with a clear conscience? Abstraction explained.
- Karen Finney: “This is who we are.” But her message to both Democrats & the GOP was more profound.
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?