Today’s PDR includes previously unreleased interviews from Netroots Nation with experts on TPP, Basic Income, Iran. We also talk about how Progressives can win in Conservative districts.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interviewed north of 50 people in over 45 interviews at Netroots Nations 2018. Today we are releasing a few of them. I am sure you will find them enlightening and informing,
- Madea Benjamin, co-director of CODEPINK Women For Peace and author of the new book Inside Iran: The Real History and Politics of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Jasmine Gales, Training Associate with Progressive Change Campaign Committee.
- Lori Wallach, Director Public’s Citizen’s Global Trade Watch.
- Independent Scholar Activist Steven Shafarman and author of Basic Income Imperative: For Peace, Justice, Liberty, And Personal Dignity, discusses Basic Income.
- John Atlas, author of the book Seeds of Change: The Story of ACORN, America’s Most Controversial Antipoverty Community Organizing Group that inspired the film ACORN and the Firestorm that revealed the tragic true inside story.
- Angelina Lawson proved that Progressive values and campaigning work everywhere.
- Meet Deaven Rector of DC Vote. He will discuss the youth involvement in our politics and more
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.