Today’s PDR includes previously unreleased interviews from Netroots Nation with experts on TPP, Basic Income, Iran. We also talk about how Progressives can win in Conservative districts.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interviewed north of 50 people in over 45 interviews at Netroots Nations 2018. Today we are releasing a few of them. I am sure you will find them enlightening and informing,
- Madea Benjamin, co-director of CODEPINK Women For Peace and author of the new book Inside Iran: The Real History and Politics of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Jasmine Gales, Training Associate with Progressive Change Campaign Committee.
- Lori Wallach, Director Public’s Citizen’s Global Trade Watch.
- Independent Scholar Activist Steven Shafarman and author of Basic Income Imperative: For Peace, Justice, Liberty, And Personal Dignity, discusses Basic Income.
- John Atlas, author of the book Seeds of Change: The Story of ACORN, America’s Most Controversial Antipoverty Community Organizing Group that inspired the film ACORN and the Firestorm that revealed the tragic true inside story.
- Angelina Lawson proved that Progressive values and campaigning work everywhere.
- Meet Deaven Rector of DC Vote. He will discuss the youth involvement in our politics and more
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax