Today’s PDR includes previously unreleased interviews from Netroots Nation with experts on TPP, Basic Income, Iran. We also talk about how Progressives can win in Conservative districts.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interviewed north of 50 people in over 45 interviews at Netroots Nations 2018. Today we are releasing a few of them. I am sure you will find them enlightening and informing,
- Madea Benjamin, co-director of CODEPINK Women For Peace and author of the new book Inside Iran: The Real History and Politics of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Jasmine Gales, Training Associate with Progressive Change Campaign Committee.
- Lori Wallach, Director Public’s Citizen’s Global Trade Watch.
- Independent Scholar Activist Steven Shafarman and author of Basic Income Imperative: For Peace, Justice, Liberty, And Personal Dignity, discusses Basic Income.
- John Atlas, author of the book Seeds of Change: The Story of ACORN, America’s Most Controversial Antipoverty Community Organizing Group that inspired the film ACORN and the Firestorm that revealed the tragic true inside story.
- Angelina Lawson proved that Progressive values and campaigning work everywhere.
- Meet Deaven Rector of DC Vote. He will discuss the youth involvement in our politics and more
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Cori Bush Defeats William Lacy Clay in a Show of Progressive Might – The New York Times
- Trump on the 157,000+ COVID-19 deaths: “It is what it is.”
- Republican Stuart Stevens on Trump: “He is a blithering idiot.”
- Most police aren’t good. The statement makes our inaction tolerable as POCs visibly abused/killed.
- Face coverings and ‘cancel culture’
- COVID-19 task force all but call Trump a liar about Hydroxychloroquine?
- Pelosi schools ABC host as she tried to slam Democratic governor on COVID-19 resurgence
- Trump’s Treasury Secretary thinks Americans are overpaid
- 91-year-old activist James Lawson slams plantation capitalism at John Lewis funeral
- President Obama explains that Congressman John Lewis is a founding father.