Houston Democratic Socialist of America co-chair Nick Bunce tells us about important upcoming events and of course we must address the Brett Kavanaugh debacle.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Just before the vote was called in the Judiciary Committee it was clear a fraud on all Americans was about to be perpetrated. It was an orchestration by Jeff Flake, a Republican Senator many Liberals love to give the benefit of the doubt. Did two women influence Flake at all? No! He used them as props to build on his narrative.
I was so upset when I saw the orchestration of the fraud I wrote a blog post at DailyKos and at EgbertoWillies.com calling it out after watching the mainstream media fall as usual for the never-ending Republican PR. Today, the day when Collins and Flake see no problem with the fraudulent FBI investigation, it is the appropriate time to bring it to you.
But before that, Nick Bunce, Co-Chair of the Houston Chapter of the Democratic Socialists of America is here to make a few announcements. Nick may have thought that he was going to make announcement and leave. But nope. he is on Politics Done Right and our viewers and listeners demand more. I am sure he can tell us about the state of DSA and where we are heading.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow right after Politics Done Right at 4:00 PM.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- This TEA Party Activist proves that past the rhetoric, there is not much to offer.
- There’s Far More Diversity in Venezuela’s ‘Muzzled’ Media Than in US Corporate Press
- Democratic leadership needs to learn how to grandstand in the Trump era
- NYT Parrots US Propaganda on Hezbollah in Venezuela
- What is the so-called Forest Therapy?
- This Republican wants both Trump and Pence impeached. So is that a “Welcome Pelosi?”
- Progressive freshman Rep Katie Porter shows how to use a cable news interview to lead the narrative.
- Joy-Ann Reid puts Democratic Leadership timidity into perspective
- Or mandatory vasectomies?
- Billionaire’s gift to Morehouse college graduates a perfect opportunity to examine unfair advantages.
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)