There is absolutely no reason why Progressives should not win the Senate and the House of Representatives in Midterm 2018. None! Let’s get busy and give everyone a reason to vote.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is a simple proposition. The country is currently a series of time bombs waiting to explode. Depending on which party is elected will determine whether at least some of the bombs are diffused or whether they all explode. This is not a joke or a time to be purists, elitists, or anything in between. This is the time for all people of sound mind to supersede their basal and carnal instincts for the survival of the country. Make no mistake. This is not hyperbole. We can choose not to be impotent or victims. It simply means voting in droves and dragging every one we know to the polls. Voter suppression is not depressive enough with our intrinsic volumes. So let’s do our job folks.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.