There is absolutely no reason why Progressives should not win the Senate and the House of Representatives in Midterm 2018. None! Let’s get busy and give everyone a reason to vote.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is a simple proposition. The country is currently a series of time bombs waiting to explode. Depending on which party is elected will determine whether at least some of the bombs are diffused or whether they all explode. This is not a joke or a time to be purists, elitists, or anything in between. This is the time for all people of sound mind to supersede their basal and carnal instincts for the survival of the country. Make no mistake. This is not hyperbole. We can choose not to be impotent or victims. It simply means voting in droves and dragging every one we know to the polls. Voter suppression is not depressive enough with our intrinsic volumes. So let’s do our job folks.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax