During the Affordable Care Act debate, supporters allowed lies and misinformation to cauterize before full rebuttal. We cannot do that now that Medicare for All has traction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A doctor, Dr, Anand Bhat, who have listened to Politics Done Right recently sent me a note about an article in the Economist that is best described as a hit job on Medicare for All. I asked him to rebut the article so I could blog it and get that information out. He obliged. His rebuttal will be our blog of the week for today.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Republican Party Establishment pathology not waning fast enough
- Who, Us? Corporate Media Ignore Their Role in Trump’s Refugee ‘Invasion’ Panic
- CNN rips Jeff Flake: ‘Is there anything more empty in American politics than a threat from Jeff Flake?’
- Democrats & Progressives won Midterm 2018. Here is how we keep the win.
- Christianity Is to Blame for the Bigoted Purposes to Which It’s Being Put, but …
- How Blue States Help Red States (VIDEO)
- Conservative Bill Kristol: Working to save the Republican Party from Trump (VIDEO)
- An open letter to Republicans, Conservatives, and Trumpists
- It was a huge Progressive Democratic win! Disregard mainstream media punditry
- 14 Guidelines for making change in turbulent times