During the Affordable Care Act debate, supporters allowed lies and misinformation to cauterize before full rebuttal. We cannot do that now that Medicare for All has traction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A doctor, Dr, Anand Bhat, who have listened to Politics Done Right recently sent me a note about an article in the Economist that is best described as a hit job on Medicare for All. I asked him to rebut the article so I could blog it and get that information out. He obliged. His rebuttal will be our blog of the week for today.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Stripping Steve King of committee positions for racist comments not enough
- Americans should have a “Credible Fear” of William Barr
- Fox News’s Nefarious Role in Misinforming Trump Voters
- Fascinating discussion about the border wall & immigrants with a Trump supporting Republican
- How the rich are screwing us all, The Big Economic Switcheroo
- Waking Up With Julianna Forlano interviews Egberto Willies on WBAI-99.5 FM New York
- Inside the new Department of the Inferior
- Should Bernie Sanders run again? I say no (for now)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party, like it or not
- Interview with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at Netroots Nation 2017