During the Affordable Care Act debate, supporters allowed lies and misinformation to cauterize before full rebuttal. We cannot do that now that Medicare for All has traction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A doctor, Dr, Anand Bhat, who have listened to Politics Done Right recently sent me a note about an article in the Economist that is best described as a hit job on Medicare for All. I asked him to rebut the article so I could blog it and get that information out. He obliged. His rebuttal will be our blog of the week for today.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?