During the Affordable Care Act debate, supporters allowed lies and misinformation to cauterize before full rebuttal. We cannot do that now that Medicare for All has traction.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
A doctor, Dr, Anand Bhat, who have listened to Politics Done Right recently sent me a note about an article in the Economist that is best described as a hit job on Medicare for All. I asked him to rebut the article so I could blog it and get that information out. He obliged. His rebuttal will be our blog of the week for today.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Speak English’: Comments on the most powerful politician in Houston, Lina Hidalgo
- Wow! Chuck Todd makes two solid journalistic points in one show (VIDEO)
- Her mother-in-law slowly & methodically killed by our immoral healthcare system
- Traditional Maintream Media Erase Years of Gains by Chavismo
- Millennial on the State of our Union: It’s like the fall of the Roman Empire but with WiFi
- My biggest fears on Trump and Russia have been realized and it did not have to be this way.
- Is opposition to Medicare for All to save investors while killing and bankrupting Americans moral?
- Human adaptability has gotten us this far but now it is killing us
- Interview with activist Eleanor Goldfield discussing the state of our democracy and more
- Here is what the home of the future will look like