Harris County Texas County Judge candidate discusses her race. How does this reflect America as a whole? Here 25 reasons why every Progressive must vote.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today we have a special guest. After our guest, the blog of the week will discuss 25 reasons or more why we must all vote.
Lina Hidalgo is the Democratic nominee for Harris County Judge, an executive position that controls the budget for our Harris County – the third largest County in America.
Lina was born in Colombia, when the drug war raged and kidnappings were rampant. As they left their home country, Lina’s parents had two goals: to get the family to a safer place, and to make sure that Lina and her brother had a good education. Emigrating to Harris County as a child, Lina is a proud product of Texas public schools, and studied political science at Stanford University.
Lina has always been committed to giving back. She has dedicated her working life to our most vulnerable communities—from her time at the Texas Civil Rights Project to serving as a Spanish-English medical interpreter at the Texas Medical Center and supporting immigrants in search of lost loved ones. From her early childhood in South America and Mexico, to her years in Texas public schools, and her time working with nonprofits at home and abroad, Lina has seen up close what happens when societies tolerate corruption and disparities. She’ll fight to combat both
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax