Election 2018 must be framed as not one of Republican versus Democrat, Right versus Left but bullies versus the bullied and right versus wrong.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
We are going to have a great show today on framing the Election 2018. If we are to get a blue tsunami, we need to ensure this is more than a base election. We must mobilize those who are affected by the draconian policies of the Trump administration. The number of Americans that are affected by health care to the environment to taxes and much more. This is an election of the bullies and the bullied.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax