Election 2018 must be framed as not one of Republican versus Democrat, Right versus Left but bullies versus the bullied and right versus wrong.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
We are going to have a great show today on framing the Election 2018. If we are to get a blue tsunami, we need to ensure this is more than a base election. We must mobilize those who are affected by the draconian policies of the Trump administration. The number of Americans that are affected by health care to the environment to taxes and much more. This is an election of the bullies and the bullied.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.