I am tired of the timidity and refusal to fight of the Democratic Party. As Progressives are fighting, many Democrats are refusing to engage, settling instead for coasting to a win that may not happen.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Last night I went on one of my Facebook rants about the apparent, yet again, dereliction of duty by the Democrats to seal the deal. This show today is not about disparaging the Democratic Party or any Democrat in particular. It is about trying to bring the awareness of what many of us on the ground are seeing and what many potential non-voters are telling us.
Republicans seem to be on a crescendo. Many continue to look at FiveThirtyEight and balk at that claim. But it is not difficult to see the discipline with which it is being built. Today we discuss that as well as how do we force Republicans where they belong, on the defensive for poor-and-middle-class-hurting policies.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children
- Bernie supporter or not, mainstream corporate media playing us all.
- Chuck Todd explodes on Sen. Johnson: Stop trying to make Donald Trump feel better!