I am tired of the timidity and refusal to fight of the Democratic Party. As Progressives are fighting, many Democrats are refusing to engage, settling instead for coasting to a win that may not happen.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Last night I went on one of my Facebook rants about the apparent, yet again, dereliction of duty by the Democrats to seal the deal. This show today is not about disparaging the Democratic Party or any Democrat in particular. It is about trying to bring the awareness of what many of us on the ground are seeing and what many potential non-voters are telling us.
Republicans seem to be on a crescendo. Many continue to look at FiveThirtyEight and balk at that claim. But it is not difficult to see the discipline with which it is being built. Today we discuss that as well as how do we force Republicans where they belong, on the defensive for poor-and-middle-class-hurting policies.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Establishment Democrats malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and millennials at their peril
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens