I am tired of the timidity and refusal to fight of the Democratic Party. As Progressives are fighting, many Democrats are refusing to engage, settling instead for coasting to a win that may not happen.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Last night I went on one of my Facebook rants about the apparent, yet again, dereliction of duty by the Democrats to seal the deal. This show today is not about disparaging the Democratic Party or any Democrat in particular. It is about trying to bring the awareness of what many of us on the ground are seeing and what many potential non-voters are telling us.
Republicans seem to be on a crescendo. Many continue to look at FiveThirtyEight and balk at that claim. But it is not difficult to see the discipline with which it is being built. Today we discuss that as well as how do we force Republicans where they belong, on the defensive for poor-and-middle-class-hurting policies.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Truth About the Trump Economy
- As the rest of the world future(ise), Trump & Plutocracy puts America in decline
- Trump Effect: White woman demands black man give ID to enter his home
- This workaholic explains why he supports welfare fully
- Capitalism’s Final Solution Is Nothing Less than Complete Ecological Collapse
- Believing the economy is ‘STRONG’ is fools gold we must not buy
- “UnTrump the World”: Hundreds of Thousands March in Berlin Against the Far Right
- Five minutes that illustrates Republican ideology’s affront to humanity (VIDEO)
- Blizzard warning for an unfit President Donald Trump
- Election 2018 — 25 Reasons to Vote & Get Involved – Arthur Blaustein