I never had any doubt that Brett Kavanaugh would be confirmed. The only thing to stop it is fear that there is something deemed discernably impeachable by most.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The circus of Senators continues in full vogue in Washington DC. Does anyone really believe that people don’t already know how they are voting? Calculations are likely being made to determine who best needs cover. Brett Kavanaugh alienated many and is not well liked by neither side. The only question is whether anyone believes something more concrete will come out that sticks. If that is not the case, then his confirmation is a shoo-in. Jeff Flake was just a relief valve to hold time to see what would come out. They will figure out which combination of Democrats and Republicans can take the hit with the Vice-President on standby.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Establishment Democrats malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and millennials at their peril
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens