I never had any doubt that Brett Kavanaugh would be confirmed. The only thing to stop it is fear that there is something deemed discernably impeachable by most.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The circus of Senators continues in full vogue in Washington DC. Does anyone really believe that people don’t already know how they are voting? Calculations are likely being made to determine who best needs cover. Brett Kavanaugh alienated many and is not well liked by neither side. The only question is whether anyone believes something more concrete will come out that sticks. If that is not the case, then his confirmation is a shoo-in. Jeff Flake was just a relief valve to hold time to see what would come out. They will figure out which combination of Democrats and Republicans can take the hit with the Vice-President on standby.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children
- Bernie supporter or not, mainstream corporate media playing us all.
- Chuck Todd explodes on Sen. Johnson: Stop trying to make Donald Trump feel better!