I never had any doubt that Brett Kavanaugh would be confirmed. The only thing to stop it is fear that there is something deemed discernably impeachable by most.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The circus of Senators continues in full vogue in Washington DC. Does anyone really believe that people don’t already know how they are voting? Calculations are likely being made to determine who best needs cover. Brett Kavanaugh alienated many and is not well liked by neither side. The only question is whether anyone believes something more concrete will come out that sticks. If that is not the case, then his confirmation is a shoo-in. Jeff Flake was just a relief valve to hold time to see what would come out. They will figure out which combination of Democrats and Republicans can take the hit with the Vice-President on standby.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?