Many have been calling out Donald Trump for his vile and obscene rhetoric against the media, Progressives, and Democrats. The president is destructive to the fabric of America and must be held responsible for the climate where bombs are delivered.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Donald Trump created a climate of hate in this country above and beyond that created by the TEA Party. Imagine what it would be like if several bombs were sent to prominent Right Wing politicians. The President and his cabal including Fox News would be hyperventilating.
Democrats must learn to fight in this new world where the President and his Party saturates the news to deflect from issues that directly affect the American people. In doing so they will put Republicans on the defensive and clear the space to talk the real issues that we need to talk about.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.