The Republicans are hedging their bets. They expect a big loss so they want to get all the looting in before the 2018 election and will sacrifice the Trump voter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many do not want to spend the effort in engaging the Trump voter. I think, however, it is essential to do so pre-election for those that are mutable. You see much of the damage their perceived savior is doing to them won’t be realized until post-election. It is up to us to draw the picture by getting down there with lest we all pay the price.
Counteracting the damage by Trump and his cabal is not possible with a small win. We need a humongous win. We need a victory that includes Progressives that won’t bend to the status quo who are fearless in bucking the Plutocracy.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax