The Republicans are hedging their bets. They expect a big loss so they want to get all the looting in before the 2018 election and will sacrifice the Trump voter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many do not want to spend the effort in engaging the Trump voter. I think, however, it is essential to do so pre-election for those that are mutable. You see much of the damage their perceived savior is doing to them won’t be realized until post-election. It is up to us to draw the picture by getting down there with lest we all pay the price.
Counteracting the damage by Trump and his cabal is not possible with a small win. We need a humongous win. We need a victory that includes Progressives that won’t bend to the status quo who are fearless in bucking the Plutocracy.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.