The Blue Wave seems to be happening. But to effect real change we need a tsunami. That requires engagement with everyone including Trump voters.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Blue Wave may yet happen. But to do so we must smart. We cannot be in a modal where we leave any votes on the table. There is a large swath of Trump voters that voted for President Obama. These voters are definitely reachable especially as they see Trump as the snake oil salesperson we always knew he was. It is time that we give them the space to come back into the fold. Castigating for the past is not necessary. We must keep our eyes on the ball.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Could Ted Cruz be this inept? This is what happens when the protagonists of misinformation believe it themselves.
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.
- Texas Lt. Gov. stiffs Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. of $2 million for finding voter fraud, by Republicans
- Black columnist calls out Republican Party as complicit to a racist Trump.
- Congresswoman calls on Democrats to spine up on Trump’s attempt to steal the election
- ‘The Real Looting in America Is the Walton Family’: GAO Report Details How Taxpayers Subsidize Cruel Low Wages of Corporate Giants | Common Dreams News
- Trump’s America Food managers betting on how many employees will get COVID-19
- Lindsey Graham slammed for trying to rig Georgia vote by former Obama official Jim Messina