The Blue Wave seems to be happening. But to effect real change we need a tsunami. That requires engagement with everyone including Trump voters.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Blue Wave may yet happen. But to do so we must smart. We cannot be in a modal where we leave any votes on the table. There is a large swath of Trump voters that voted for President Obama. These voters are definitely reachable especially as they see Trump as the snake oil salesperson we always knew he was. It is time that we give them the space to come back into the fold. Castigating for the past is not necessary. We must keep our eyes on the ball.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Republican Party Establishment pathology not waning fast enough
- Who, Us? Corporate Media Ignore Their Role in Trump’s Refugee ‘Invasion’ Panic
- CNN rips Jeff Flake: ‘Is there anything more empty in American politics than a threat from Jeff Flake?’
- Democrats & Progressives won Midterm 2018. Here is how we keep the win.
- Christianity Is to Blame for the Bigoted Purposes to Which It’s Being Put, but …
- How Blue States Help Red States (VIDEO)
- Conservative Bill Kristol: Working to save the Republican Party from Trump (VIDEO)
- An open letter to Republicans, Conservatives, and Trumpists
- It was a huge Progressive Democratic win! Disregard mainstream media punditry
- 14 Guidelines for making change in turbulent times