The Blue Wave seems to be happening. But to effect real change we need a tsunami. That requires engagement with everyone including Trump voters.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Blue Wave may yet happen. But to do so we must smart. We cannot be in a modal where we leave any votes on the table. There is a large swath of Trump voters that voted for President Obama. These voters are definitely reachable especially as they see Trump as the snake oil salesperson we always knew he was. It is time that we give them the space to come back into the fold. Castigating for the past is not necessary. We must keep our eyes on the ball.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- I am also betting that millennials will surprise us in Midterm 2018
- Trump Effect: Illinois GOP’s Racist Holocaust denier candidate’s vile racist flyers
- Polls say Blue Wave! coming. Fight like we are behind! We need a tsunami.
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- Less Facebook, More Canvassing
- Polls missing hidden voters? Progressives better make that true.
- A bold sharpening of the Progressive narrative and counter-narrative a must
- Beto O’Rourke delivers for the ignored in debate against Ted Cruz
- Progressives to DNC: Turn over Twitter Account to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez NOW
- Trump brothers & sisters, here again he is not working for you