Democratic Candidate for Lieutenant Governor Mike Collier traveled throughout Texas and will discuss what Democrats must do to win Texas.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today I am honored to have Texas Democratic Lieutenant Governor candidate Mike Collier with us. Mike has been traveling throughout Texas explaining to what he will bring to Texas, fiscal responsibility as he ensures all Texans are taken care of appropriately.
Who is Mike Collier?
Mike Collier started his career at Exxon, but soon found his way to PriceWaterhouseCoopers – one of the biggest accounting firms in the world, with tens of thousands of employees. He served in the audit practice for 10 years, eventually becoming a top aide to the PwC World Chairman. Finally, he served in Houston as a Partner for ten years, leading a team of two dozen professionals providing due diligence, structuring, and valuation services to some of PwC’s largest and most sophisticated energy clients. Then, Mike helped build a successful Texas oil company, serving as its CFO. As “a cop on the beat,” Mike built a reputation for rigorous financial analysis, independent decision-making, and a commitment to telling the truth, no matter what. If we’re going to hold politicians accountable, that’s exactly what Texas needs right now.
Mike is a graduate of Georgetown High School in Williamson County and the University of Texas, where he received his undergraduate degree and MBA, and played the trumpet in the Longhorn Band. Mike and Suzanne live in the Houston area, and their two sons graduated from UT in Austin. [Visit his website]
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election