Democratic Candidate for Lieutenant Governor Mike Collier traveled throughout Texas and will discuss what Democrats must do to win Texas.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today I am honored to have Texas Democratic Lieutenant Governor candidate Mike Collier with us. Mike has been traveling throughout Texas explaining to what he will bring to Texas, fiscal responsibility as he ensures all Texans are taken care of appropriately.
Who is Mike Collier?
Mike Collier started his career at Exxon, but soon found his way to PriceWaterhouseCoopers – one of the biggest accounting firms in the world, with tens of thousands of employees. He served in the audit practice for 10 years, eventually becoming a top aide to the PwC World Chairman. Finally, he served in Houston as a Partner for ten years, leading a team of two dozen professionals providing due diligence, structuring, and valuation services to some of PwC’s largest and most sophisticated energy clients. Then, Mike helped build a successful Texas oil company, serving as its CFO. As “a cop on the beat,” Mike built a reputation for rigorous financial analysis, independent decision-making, and a commitment to telling the truth, no matter what. If we’re going to hold politicians accountable, that’s exactly what Texas needs right now.
Mike is a graduate of Georgetown High School in Williamson County and the University of Texas, where he received his undergraduate degree and MBA, and played the trumpet in the Longhorn Band. Mike and Suzanne live in the Houston area, and their two sons graduated from UT in Austin. [Visit his website]
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- BOOYAH: She is Right! We are slaves to a Constitution written by a tiny group of slave owners.
- European Union Parliament Member ridicules our democracy: ‘The US couldn’t spell democracy’
- PROOF: Our Supreme Court is illegitimate and sadly was placed there by rogue small-state Senators.
- GOP Rep Kinzinger slams GOP Gov Noem: Like invasion of the body snatchers. She was very different.
- Ali Velshi: SCOTUS Reign of Terror. There is no land of the free when freedom is extinguished.
- It cannot survive without a broken America, yet we live with it as we fail to confront it.
- Official swearing-in of Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson at the United States Supreme Court
- Liz Cheney: Republican leaders & elected officials made themselves willing hostages to Trump.
- Lawrence O’Donnell ridicules TX Gov. Abbott for his solution to denying rape victims an abortion.
- Historian: This was a president who led a coup d’é·tat, an insurrection against the people of the USA.
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.