We must talk about Single-Payer Medicare for all ad nauseam because healthcare is existential and the corporate pilferers continue to mislead.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why do we spend so many shows on Single-Payer Medicare for All? Because the stakeholders in our healthcare industrial complex continue to mislead Americans. They want Americans to believe that a health care system that works throughout the world will not work in America and for that, we must bankrupt citizens for the enrichment of a few.
To be clear, the American healthcare system is unethical, immoral, and devoid of humanity. It will take a lot of work to change it. That work begins with education. And that is our job. Let us make sure to share this.
From the Newsfeed
CNN.com: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department, including in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice due to attempts to tamper with witnesses, according to a court filing Friday.
Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge Manafort’s plea agreement is a “cooperation agreement,” and other charges will be dropped at sentencing at “or at the agreement of successful cooperation.”
Manafort had proffered information to the government already, Weissmann said in a federal court in a Washington, DC.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Will the internet army save Putin’s Pet troll?
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Win (by as Much) Unless Youth Vote Surges (Like It Recently Has)
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.