We must talk about Single-Payer Medicare for all ad nauseam because healthcare is existential and the corporate pilferers continue to mislead.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why do we spend so many shows on Single-Payer Medicare for All? Because the stakeholders in our healthcare industrial complex continue to mislead Americans. They want Americans to believe that a health care system that works throughout the world will not work in America and for that, we must bankrupt citizens for the enrichment of a few.
To be clear, the American healthcare system is unethical, immoral, and devoid of humanity. It will take a lot of work to change it. That work begins with education. And that is our job. Let us make sure to share this.
From the Newsfeed
CNN.com: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department, including in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice due to attempts to tamper with witnesses, according to a court filing Friday.
Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge Manafort’s plea agreement is a “cooperation agreement,” and other charges will be dropped at sentencing at “or at the agreement of successful cooperation.”
Manafort had proffered information to the government already, Weissmann said in a federal court in a Washington, DC.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Or mandatory vasectomies?
- Billionaire’s gift to Morehouse college graduates a perfect opportunity to examine unfair advantages.
- Interview with OpEdNews.com Publisher Rob Kall about his new book The Bottom-up Revolution
- I’ll be the pooper. Billionaires paying for or paying off college debt don’t impress me nor should it, you.
- As ER Wait Times Grow, More Patients Leave Against Medical Advice
- Media Setting Up Iran as New ‘Threat’ That Must Be Confronted.
- A mysterious coverup that would make Richard Nixon blush
- It’s not the government that’s bad but a hoodwinked we-the-people’s choices
- Uber driver blasts company: ‘The whole sharing economy is a myth’
- Torry Mercer: “Corporatocracy, AKA Egberto’s Blues”