We must talk about Single-Payer Medicare for all ad nauseam because healthcare is existential and the corporate pilferers continue to mislead.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why do we spend so many shows on Single-Payer Medicare for All? Because the stakeholders in our healthcare industrial complex continue to mislead Americans. They want Americans to believe that a health care system that works throughout the world will not work in America and for that, we must bankrupt citizens for the enrichment of a few.
To be clear, the American healthcare system is unethical, immoral, and devoid of humanity. It will take a lot of work to change it. That work begins with education. And that is our job. Let us make sure to share this.
From the Newsfeed
CNN.com: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department, including in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice due to attempts to tamper with witnesses, according to a court filing Friday.
Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge Manafort’s plea agreement is a “cooperation agreement,” and other charges will be dropped at sentencing at “or at the agreement of successful cooperation.”
Manafort had proffered information to the government already, Weissmann said in a federal court in a Washington, DC.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Jane Roe,’ Donald Trump and other ‘pro-life’ cons
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live
- MSNBC host shocked by stats: Black men’s death-by-cop greater than winning Scratch-Offs.
- These are protests. They want to frame it differently to maintain the antiseptic enslavement of us all. READ!