We must talk about Single-Payer Medicare for all ad nauseam because healthcare is existential and the corporate pilferers continue to mislead.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Why do we spend so many shows on Single-Payer Medicare for All? Because the stakeholders in our healthcare industrial complex continue to mislead Americans. They want Americans to believe that a health care system that works throughout the world will not work in America and for that, we must bankrupt citizens for the enrichment of a few.
To be clear, the American healthcare system is unethical, immoral, and devoid of humanity. It will take a lot of work to change it. That work begins with education. And that is our job. Let us make sure to share this.
From the Newsfeed
CNN.com: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department, including in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice due to attempts to tamper with witnesses, according to a court filing Friday.
Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge Manafort’s plea agreement is a “cooperation agreement,” and other charges will be dropped at sentencing at “or at the agreement of successful cooperation.”
Manafort had proffered information to the government already, Weissmann said in a federal court in a Washington, DC.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.
- Joe Manchin will do well to support the $2000 stimulus/relief as written lest his daughter’s EpiPen pilfer elevated
- A candid conversation with a white friend who discusses her racial prejudice
- Tiffany Cross nails it: Their American dream was our nightmare. This is as American as apple pie.
- Plouffe on Georgia: Epic political malpractice by Trump & confederacy of dunces cost senate loss.
- Man Photographed At Desk In Nancy Pelosi’s Office Is Arrested : Insurrection At The Capitol: Live Updates : NPR
- Interview with delusional insurrectionist shows damage Republican lies inflicted on many Americans.
- Wall Street Journal editorial board urges Trump to resign to avoid second impeachment. – The New York Times
- Joe Biden excoriates Donald Trump about the Capitol insurrection in speech: We could see it coming.
- Katy Tur itemized why the Republican Party is ultimately responsible for Capitol insurrection.
- Mitt Romney calls out Republican Senators for lying to constituents, tell them the truth.