It is imperative that we start discussing not only the benefits of single-payer Medicare for All but what transitioning will look like. We must fend off the forthcoming fear tactics that will be coming from the Plutocracy.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Everybody is talking about single-payer Medicare for All. The concept is simple. However, the disruption that will occur during the transition is the most dangerous headwind supporters must face. I want to explain what the program could look like. Secondly, it is imperative to explain what transitioning will entail. You see, the plutocracy will use the fear of disruption to reinstitute fear into the American psyche. It is for this reason that Progressive activists promoting this program must get down and simplify it in a manner everyone can understand. They must also point out that businesses that have been pilfering Americans for years will use all kinds of tactics to scuttle any transition. It is hard to give up easy free money and that is what they have had for decades
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax