It is imperative that we start discussing not only the benefits of single-payer Medicare for All but what transitioning will look like. We must fend off the forthcoming fear tactics that will be coming from the Plutocracy.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Everybody is talking about single-payer Medicare for All. The concept is simple. However, the disruption that will occur during the transition is the most dangerous headwind supporters must face. I want to explain what the program could look like. Secondly, it is imperative to explain what transitioning will entail. You see, the plutocracy will use the fear of disruption to reinstitute fear into the American psyche. It is for this reason that Progressive activists promoting this program must get down and simplify it in a manner everyone can understand. They must also point out that businesses that have been pilfering Americans for years will use all kinds of tactics to scuttle any transition. It is hard to give up easy free money and that is what they have had for decades
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.