It is imperative that we start discussing not only the benefits of single-payer Medicare for All but what transitioning will look like. We must fend off the forthcoming fear tactics that will be coming from the Plutocracy.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Everybody is talking about single-payer Medicare for All. The concept is simple. However, the disruption that will occur during the transition is the most dangerous headwind supporters must face. I want to explain what the program could look like. Secondly, it is imperative to explain what transitioning will entail. You see, the plutocracy will use the fear of disruption to reinstitute fear into the American psyche. It is for this reason that Progressive activists promoting this program must get down and simplify it in a manner everyone can understand. They must also point out that businesses that have been pilfering Americans for years will use all kinds of tactics to scuttle any transition. It is hard to give up easy free money and that is what they have had for decades
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.