The story is neither Mueller, Rosenstein, or Russia in this Midterm 2018 Election. It is about Medicare for All, Criminal Justice, Social Security, and real issues
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing and the mainstream media is falling for it. This week in Washington was all about the Supreme Court Justice every Conservative wants. Unfortunately, he has attenuated much of the coverage about Brett Kavanaugh even as that scandal escalates with more women coming out of the shadows.
It is up to Progressives to keep their eyes focused on the light at the end of the tunnel, that which is necessary for the poor and the middle-class. As the media hyperventilate, we tell Americans what we will do for them.
From the Newsfeed
ProtectOurCare.org: Today in Health Care Sabotage: In its latest act of health care sabotage and in support of its cruel immigration policy, HHS Secretary Azar is shifting nearly half a billion dollars away from medical research, HIV/AIDS treatment and Affordable Care Act implementation toward detention of migrant children. Leslie Dach, chair of Protect Our Care, released the following statement in response:
“This is more than just health care sabotage, this is healthcare sabotage committed for the purpose of keeping children and families apart. It is shameful and outright wrong. Azar is only the latest Republican to play a dangerous game with the individuals who need health care the most.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax