Dr. Roy Eidelson deconstructs the pathology of the Kavanaugh event in a broader perspective that every American must understand now!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Sometimes the stars just seem to align. I had an interview with a Texas Democratic Congressional Candidate scheduled for today. After not hearing from the candidate’s booker I was set to do a show on the expected economic crash. But waiting for me in my inbox was an article by Dr. Roy Eidelson that deconstructed the pathology of what is occurring with Kavanaugh. I crossed my fingers and hoped that he was available to speak to us today. He was.
Dr. Roy Eidelson is a psychologist and the author of the book POLITICAL MIND GAMES: How the 1% Manipulate Our Understanding of What’s Happening, What’s Right, and What’s Possible. The former executive director of the University of Pennsylvania’s Solomon Asch Center for Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict, a past president of Psychologists for Social Responsibility, and a member of the Coalition for an Ethical Psychology, in his current work Roy focuses on applying psychological knowledge to issues of social justice and political change. His writing has appeared in a variety of scholarly journals and other outlets including the Washington Post and Los Angeles Times. You can follow him online at www.royeidelson.com and @royeidelson.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax