Dr. Roy Eidelson deconstructs the pathology of the Kavanaugh event in a broader perspective that every American must understand now!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Sometimes the stars just seem to align. I had an interview with a Texas Democratic Congressional Candidate scheduled for today. After not hearing from the candidate’s booker I was set to do a show on the expected economic crash. But waiting for me in my inbox was an article by Dr. Roy Eidelson that deconstructed the pathology of what is occurring with Kavanaugh. I crossed my fingers and hoped that he was available to speak to us today. He was.
Dr. Roy Eidelson is a psychologist and the author of the book POLITICAL MIND GAMES: How the 1% Manipulate Our Understanding of What’s Happening, What’s Right, and What’s Possible. The former executive director of the University of Pennsylvania’s Solomon Asch Center for Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict, a past president of Psychologists for Social Responsibility, and a member of the Coalition for an Ethical Psychology, in his current work Roy focuses on applying psychological knowledge to issues of social justice and political change. His writing has appeared in a variety of scholarly journals and other outlets including the Washington Post and Los Angeles Times. You can follow him online at www.royeidelson.com and @royeidelson.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.