Many hail the Senior Trump Official who wrote the New York Times op-ed as some type of hero. They are not. These unelected official are managing the president to continue the loot uninterrupted.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
This week’s new distraction was an op-ed purportedly written by a senior administration official that disparaged the President. It told us nothing most could not independently infer. The op-ed writer attempted to come across as someone among many in the administration who are saving the country from an erratic, undemocratic, anti-trade, anti-free-press president. In fact, these people are no heroes. They are unelected officials conducting the country’s business while attempting to manage a rather intellectually incompetent president who knows little about the world let alone governing. To put it bluntly, these people are more dangerous than Trump as they are operating without any real mandate.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies.com: President Obama was direct today at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign where he really admonished Trump, his administration, and the Republicans Party. It is something many have been waiting for, for a long time now. He did not disappoint. Listening to a President who can speak is so refreshing after having to listen to Trump.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- I am also betting that millennials will surprise us in Midterm 2018
- Trump Effect: Illinois GOP’s Racist Holocaust denier candidate’s vile racist flyers
- Polls say Blue Wave! coming. Fight like we are behind! We need a tsunami.
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- Less Facebook, More Canvassing
- Polls missing hidden voters? Progressives better make that true.
- A bold sharpening of the Progressive narrative and counter-narrative a must
- Beto O’Rourke delivers for the ignored in debate against Ted Cruz
- Progressives to DNC: Turn over Twitter Account to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez NOW
- Trump brothers & sisters, here again he is not working for you