Many hail the Senior Trump Official who wrote the New York Times op-ed as some type of hero. They are not. These unelected official are managing the president to continue the loot uninterrupted.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
This week’s new distraction was an op-ed purportedly written by a senior administration official that disparaged the President. It told us nothing most could not independently infer. The op-ed writer attempted to come across as someone among many in the administration who are saving the country from an erratic, undemocratic, anti-trade, anti-free-press president. In fact, these people are no heroes. They are unelected officials conducting the country’s business while attempting to manage a rather intellectually incompetent president who knows little about the world let alone governing. To put it bluntly, these people are more dangerous than Trump as they are operating without any real mandate.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies.com: President Obama was direct today at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign where he really admonished Trump, his administration, and the Republicans Party. It is something many have been waiting for, for a long time now. He did not disappoint. Listening to a President who can speak is so refreshing after having to listen to Trump.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Moderna COVID Vaccine hike is evil. Why Memphis acted so fast on Nichols’ murder? Neoliberalism.
- Eddie Glaude on why Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene may be smart as a fox.
- A combative Chuck Todd destroys Trump’s lapdog Jim Jordan point by point on investigation charades.
- My important rant on why Medicare Advantage must end. We must enhance Standard Medicare now.
- Elizabeth Warren calls out Republicans’ attempt to cut Social Security/Medicare and hike taxes.
- This is why the Medicare Advantage scam will be difficult but very important to solve.
- The Republican Party is dead. They don’t know it yet. Dowd explains they’re the know-nothing party
- GOP war on women’s reproductive rights: From a national ban to the absurdity equating women to cows
- Biden’s partial Supreme Court neuter. Debt ceiling highlights tax fraud. Another mass shooting.
- WOW! Senator Manchin says that he agrees with Bernie Sanders on Social Security. REALLY!
- Biden White House to work on filling court vacancies to neutralize rogue Supreme Court
- It turns out Joe Biden’s transition team was preparing for a coup from the unpatriotic president.
- Southwest airlines chose profits over employees and infrastructure, a huge private sector failure.
- Big Pharma continues to fail us. We, the people, innovate as they simulate and rip us off.
- CNN’s Victor Blackwell Nails GOP’s Byron Donalds for his George Santos & Debt Ceiling Hypocrisy.
- Mehdi Hasan exposes that the voter fraud Republicans lie about is themselves looking in a mirror.
- A frank conversation with a white former police officer admitting the job made him more prejudiced.
- Corporations win irrespective of party: Prosecutions for malfeasance down. Unionization down
- GOP Politicians wrap themselves in the flag of patriotism. Progressives like Gov. Wes Moore execute.
- Senator Sinema & Manchin inflame Progressives with a statement on the filibuster in Davos.