They admit it: GOP will pay for tax cut scam with cuts to Social Security, Medicare, & more & The Three Big Lessons We Didn’t Learn from the Economic Crisis.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today Politics Done Right covers two subjects again.
Yesterday the GOP was not shy in telling reporters that if they hold on to Congress they are ready to attack the social safety net. You see, Republicans are smart. It is easy to cut taxes but hard to raise them. Their tax cut scam had a purpose they cannot deny. The intent was to starve the government and then they drive up the budget deficit. They tell Americans they must cut Social Security, Medicare, and more of the social safety net to bring the deficit down. It is mean and they must pay for the deception.
Robert Reich wrote a prescient article. In effect, he detailed what we failed to learn from the 2008 economic implosion. It is something that needs coverage especially now.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election
- This Pundit gives the recipe to defeat Trump even with his own voters