They admit it: GOP will pay for tax cut scam with cuts to Social Security, Medicare, & more & The Three Big Lessons We Didn’t Learn from the Economic Crisis.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today Politics Done Right covers two subjects again.
Yesterday the GOP was not shy in telling reporters that if they hold on to Congress they are ready to attack the social safety net. You see, Republicans are smart. It is easy to cut taxes but hard to raise them. Their tax cut scam had a purpose they cannot deny. The intent was to starve the government and then they drive up the budget deficit. They tell Americans they must cut Social Security, Medicare, and more of the social safety net to bring the deficit down. It is mean and they must pay for the deception.
Robert Reich wrote a prescient article. In effect, he detailed what we failed to learn from the 2008 economic implosion. It is something that needs coverage especially now.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Epic! MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross decimates Republican on what the GOP stands for.
- Congresswoman’s interview makes clear we cannot forget insurrection nor allow guilty to go free
- Names of the Capitol alleged insurrectionaries with complaints or indictments.
- The words Biden’s Inauguration Poet Amanda Gorman used in Lester Holt interview even more insightful
- Texas Activists carrying symbolic coffins marched at the home of Ted Cruz demanding his resignation.
- Watch President Biden tells his staff that he will fire them on the spot for Trump-like behavior!
- The Capitol Assault—Roots and Solutions
- Chuck Todd to false equivalency Republican, Only one side that tried to overthrow the Capitol.
- McConnell throws Trump, Ted Cruz, & Josh Hawley under the bus on the seditious insurrection.
- Camo or no, traitors clearly visible
- Katy Tur panel explains how the Republican Party became a cult.
- Why good people do evil things with a clear conscience? Abstraction explained.
- Karen Finney: “This is who we are.” But her message to both Democrats & the GOP was more profound.
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?