PDR covers two subjects today: (1) Alex Jones removal from social media is a danger for Progressives. (2) Republicans promise to take away the health care many have & want.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today Politics Done Right covers two subjects.
The first subject covered is Alex Jones. All the major social media platforms summarily dump him off their networks. To be clear, Jones is cancer. Unfortunately, I am concerned that he was an easy peon to use to get at Progressives in the future. Jones has a relatively small following but most sensible Americans know he is just a scam artist. Removing him provide an excuse to remove more caustic Progressives who may be really informational but not politically correct but who has an audience.
The second subject is about Republicans intent to destroy health care for millions of Americans.
From the Newsfeed
MSNBC.com: The Texas board of education voted to remove Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller from history lessons. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle are joined by Texas government reporter Lauren McGaughy to explain who is in and who is out and how this could happen in other states.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Speak English’: Comments on the most powerful politician in Houston, Lina Hidalgo
- Wow! Chuck Todd makes two solid journalistic points in one show (VIDEO)
- Her mother-in-law slowly & methodically killed by our immoral healthcare system
- Traditional Maintream Media Erase Years of Gains by Chavismo
- Millennial on the State of our Union: It’s like the fall of the Roman Empire but with WiFi
- My biggest fears on Trump and Russia have been realized and it did not have to be this way.
- Is opposition to Medicare for All to save investors while killing and bankrupting Americans moral?
- Human adaptability has gotten us this far but now it is killing us
- Interview with activist Eleanor Goldfield discussing the state of our democracy and more
- Here is what the home of the future will look like