PDR covers two subjects today: (1) Alex Jones removal from social media is a danger for Progressives. (2) Republicans promise to take away the health care many have & want.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today Politics Done Right covers two subjects.
The first subject covered is Alex Jones. All the major social media platforms summarily dump him off their networks. To be clear, Jones is cancer. Unfortunately, I am concerned that he was an easy peon to use to get at Progressives in the future. Jones has a relatively small following but most sensible Americans know he is just a scam artist. Removing him provide an excuse to remove more caustic Progressives who may be really informational but not politically correct but who has an audience.
The second subject is about Republicans intent to destroy health care for millions of Americans.
From the Newsfeed
MSNBC.com: The Texas board of education voted to remove Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller from history lessons. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle are joined by Texas government reporter Lauren McGaughy to explain who is in and who is out and how this could happen in other states.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- U.S. Postal Service more proof the government more efficient than the private sector
- The people create Democracy, if they can against China we can in the U.S.
- NY Times Staff Editor Weiss: Trump will continue to win unless …
- European elections suggest US shouldn’t be complacent in 2020
- Study Linking US Sanctions to Venezuelan Deaths Buried by Reuters for Over a Month
- Here is why farmers and others should share my politics for their survival
- Beyond Meat’s new improved burger hits grocery store shelves – Vox
- Japan Facing Nightmare Scenario of Longer Lives, Low Unemployment, Less Crowding
- The President is Disrupting the U.S. Economy
- Media’s complicity with Trump continues: Acts of resistance are ignored