PDR covers two subjects today: (1) Alex Jones removal from social media is a danger for Progressives. (2) Republicans promise to take away the health care many have & want.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today Politics Done Right covers two subjects.
The first subject covered is Alex Jones. All the major social media platforms summarily dump him off their networks. To be clear, Jones is cancer. Unfortunately, I am concerned that he was an easy peon to use to get at Progressives in the future. Jones has a relatively small following but most sensible Americans know he is just a scam artist. Removing him provide an excuse to remove more caustic Progressives who may be really informational but not politically correct but who has an audience.
The second subject is about Republicans intent to destroy health care for millions of Americans.
From the Newsfeed
MSNBC.com: The Texas board of education voted to remove Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller from history lessons. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle are joined by Texas government reporter Lauren McGaughy to explain who is in and who is out and how this could happen in other states.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Remove the chains, open the mind, and explore Democratic Socialism. It may surprise you.
- Stripping Steve King of committee positions for racist comments not enough
- Americans should have a “Credible Fear” of William Barr
- Fox News’s Nefarious Role in Misinforming Trump Voters
- Fascinating discussion about the border wall & immigrants with a Trump supporting Republican
- How the rich are screwing us all, The Big Economic Switcheroo
- Waking Up With Julianna Forlano interviews Egberto Willies on WBAI-99.5 FM New York
- Inside the new Department of the Inferior
- Should Bernie Sanders run again? I say no (for now)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party, like it or not