PDR covers two subjects today: (1) Alex Jones removal from social media is a danger for Progressives. (2) Republicans promise to take away the health care many have & want.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today Politics Done Right covers two subjects.
The first subject covered is Alex Jones. All the major social media platforms summarily dump him off their networks. To be clear, Jones is cancer. Unfortunately, I am concerned that he was an easy peon to use to get at Progressives in the future. Jones has a relatively small following but most sensible Americans know he is just a scam artist. Removing him provide an excuse to remove more caustic Progressives who may be really informational but not politically correct but who has an audience.
The second subject is about Republicans intent to destroy health care for millions of Americans.
From the Newsfeed
MSNBC.com: The Texas board of education voted to remove Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller from history lessons. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle are joined by Texas government reporter Lauren McGaughy to explain who is in and who is out and how this could happen in other states.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Princeton Professor on Obama-Buttigieg policies beyond identity “Same ol’, same ol'”
- What is the Degrowth movement all about and how can I get involved?
- Bragging McConnell & Hannity laugh at how he stopped Obama judge appointments
- Corporate Media using Labour Party defeat to smear progressives.
- Here’s a needed positive message that should be applied to so many issues.
- Make the stock market record highs and low unemployment Trump’s failure.
- Stock Market booming. Unemployment low. Yet there’s another sad reality for most.
- Watch Congressman callout MSNBC for fully airing Republican press conference of lies
- Finland is now led by women. And America is ready.
- Is it about self-government or just uniforms? Football anyone?