PDR covers two subjects today: (1) Alex Jones removal from social media is a danger for Progressives. (2) Republicans promise to take away the health care many have & want.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today Politics Done Right covers two subjects.
The first subject covered is Alex Jones. All the major social media platforms summarily dump him off their networks. To be clear, Jones is cancer. Unfortunately, I am concerned that he was an easy peon to use to get at Progressives in the future. Jones has a relatively small following but most sensible Americans know he is just a scam artist. Removing him provide an excuse to remove more caustic Progressives who may be really informational but not politically correct but who has an audience.
The second subject is about Republicans intent to destroy health care for millions of Americans.
From the Newsfeed
MSNBC.com: The Texas board of education voted to remove Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller from history lessons. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle are joined by Texas government reporter Lauren McGaughy to explain who is in and who is out and how this could happen in other states.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Jane Roe,’ Donald Trump and other ‘pro-life’ cons
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live
- MSNBC host shocked by stats: Black men’s death-by-cop greater than winning Scratch-Offs.
- These are protests. They want to frame it differently to maintain the antiseptic enslavement of us all. READ!