Lies have a tendency to become truths if they are not refuted early. Trump is on a tear about the economy. It’s the economy stupid. Let’s not let him re-frame the truth.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The election is about 56 days away. This is the time where narratives are starting to cauterize in the brains of those who will be going out to vote. The mental tidbits people have embedded in the psyche when they go to that voting booth will cause them to make split decisions. When they reach a point where they are not sure the canned messages resonate. That is the effectiveness of narratives. Trump has already started his. “Why would you elect people who would impeach me? Whether you like me or not the economy is good which rings well for your personal economy, your pocketbook. The factories are reopening because of my trade wars.”
It may seem silly to those of us in the know. In reality that will resonate with many especially with the low information voter. We need to build two narratives, one that details Trump’s evil as well as what we are going to do if elected to office.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies,.com: We said it would happen and it did. It is not getting a lot of coverage as the news is dominated by Trump’s shenanigans that deflect from the damage his administration is afflicting in America. The federal budget deficit is going through the roof.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Polls say Blue Wave! coming. Fight like we are behind! We need a tsunami.
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- Less Facebook, More Canvassing
- Polls missing hidden voters? Progressives better make that true.
- A bold sharpening of the Progressive narrative and counter-narrative a must
- Beto O’Rourke delivers for the ignored in debate against Ted Cruz
- Progressives to DNC: Turn over Twitter Account to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez NOW
- Trump brothers & sisters, here again he is not working for you
- Mr. Vice President, here is why you are one big phony
- Another Day, Another Poll: Ipsos – Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2%