Lies have a tendency to become truths if they are not refuted early. Trump is on a tear about the economy. It’s the economy stupid. Let’s not let him re-frame the truth.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The election is about 56 days away. This is the time where narratives are starting to cauterize in the brains of those who will be going out to vote. The mental tidbits people have embedded in the psyche when they go to that voting booth will cause them to make split decisions. When they reach a point where they are not sure the canned messages resonate. That is the effectiveness of narratives. Trump has already started his. “Why would you elect people who would impeach me? Whether you like me or not the economy is good which rings well for your personal economy, your pocketbook. The factories are reopening because of my trade wars.”
It may seem silly to those of us in the know. In reality that will resonate with many especially with the low information voter. We need to build two narratives, one that details Trump’s evil as well as what we are going to do if elected to office.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies,.com: We said it would happen and it did. It is not getting a lot of coverage as the news is dominated by Trump’s shenanigans that deflect from the damage his administration is afflicting in America. The federal budget deficit is going through the roof.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- We must stop Trump from winning on the race card and it starts with the mainstream media
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.