Lies have a tendency to become truths if they are not refuted early. Trump is on a tear about the economy. It’s the economy stupid. Let’s not let him re-frame the truth.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The election is about 56 days away. This is the time where narratives are starting to cauterize in the brains of those who will be going out to vote. The mental tidbits people have embedded in the psyche when they go to that voting booth will cause them to make split decisions. When they reach a point where they are not sure the canned messages resonate. That is the effectiveness of narratives. Trump has already started his. “Why would you elect people who would impeach me? Whether you like me or not the economy is good which rings well for your personal economy, your pocketbook. The factories are reopening because of my trade wars.”
It may seem silly to those of us in the know. In reality that will resonate with many especially with the low information voter. We need to build two narratives, one that details Trump’s evil as well as what we are going to do if elected to office.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies,.com: We said it would happen and it did. It is not getting a lot of coverage as the news is dominated by Trump’s shenanigans that deflect from the damage his administration is afflicting in America. The federal budget deficit is going through the roof.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Establishment Democrats malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and millennials at their peril
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens