If one read the Liberal & other establishment papers the day after the last primaries one would think Progressives had a huge failure instead of the success they had.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Do not be fooled by the reports that would have you believe that somehow Democrats are dismissing Progressives and their insurgent candidates. When insurgent candidates did not win, guess what was the real reason the “Establishment” candidate won. Anyone who attended Netroots Nation 2018 can answer that question. It is clear that the Democratic Party is a new Party. The question is whether the Establishment will find a way to do what Bill Clinton did to it again. We cannot allow that to happen. It is clear Progressive activists are serious this time around and will not allow anything to derail them, not even the Democratic Party.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.