They lied to the poor & middle-class and created policies that hurt most including the very people who voted for them. It is time to take them out and this is how we do it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Trump and his cabal have lied continuously to Americans. He continues to tell them how great the economy is even as the greatness of the economy only continues to help the wealthy. The middle-class and poor are betting on hope and on the charlatan’s promises. One cannot sustain oneself on either.
Check out the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/264653674133902/
Check out the Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/public-education-forum-tickets-48664690399.
And don’t forget to check out Jon Rosenthal’s sites:
Listen to this credit card fraud story folks.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Thursdays at 10 PM by Rosemount.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- I am also betting that millennials will surprise us in Midterm 2018
- Trump Effect: Illinois GOP’s Racist Holocaust denier candidate’s vile racist flyers
- Polls say Blue Wave! coming. Fight like we are behind! We need a tsunami.
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- Less Facebook, More Canvassing
- Polls missing hidden voters? Progressives better make that true.
- A bold sharpening of the Progressive narrative and counter-narrative a must
- Beto O’Rourke delivers for the ignored in debate against Ted Cruz
- Progressives to DNC: Turn over Twitter Account to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez NOW
- Trump brothers & sisters, here again he is not working for you
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)