It is now time to stop speaking around the issue. Police officers are not the bastions of our society but a reflection and they must be treated accordingly. It is unnecessary to say most are good because most of us are.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I am tired of prefacing that most police officers are good when I start speaking about bad cops. Here is the reality, as long as there remains a silent blue line that “good” police officers refuse to cross, it means they are all either bad or at best enablers. The life of millions of mostly people of color are always in the balance and until we stop coddling the police and ensure that like everyone else they follow the law, my life, the lives of people of color throughout this nation are in danger.
When interacting with police officers, do as you are told, be respectful, live-stream if possible, but at least get into audio/video recording mode. If you are a person of color that advice may not save your life but it gives you a better chance of survival and it keeps the injustice at the forefront.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax