Too many Americans continue to cast blame on Liberals and the other for the state of the country. Unfortunately for them, it is their Right Wing hero’s fault, Ronald Reagan.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
While perusing Daily Kos today I ran across an article I decided to make the blog of the week for today. It made a great follow-through from yesterday’s show that the audience should find appealing and informative. Ronald Reagan unleashed a catastrophe on the American economy not too dissimilar to what Donald Trump is doing. In fact, as the sugar high from inflated deficit spending subside, we are in for an economic meltdown. It is just a matter of time.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.