Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla, proved an important point he did not intend to prove. But it illustrated the fraud that our economic system is based on.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I found it amusing the ruckus Elon Musk created with one tweet. That tweet proved how unstable a foundation our economic system is based on in real time. But to many, it is just the way things are. That is what indoctrination is all about. We are programmed to accept a system where one’s true value to society is irrelevant. The establishment of the country created a facade that gave the impression that certain professions and activities are of more value than their intrinsic worth. Until we are educated about our system and understand that there are much better ways to really create an economy that works for all, nothing is likely to change barring a revolution when enough people are left completely hopeless. That is why the Progressive movement must succeed lest we do not want to envision the future.
From the Newsfeed
Independent: Former Michigan state representative Rashida Tlaib will become the US’s first ever Muslim woman elected to Congress after she won a Democratic primary election to represent Michigan’s 13th district. Running in a crowded field of candidates vying to replace John Conyers Jr, who served from 1965 until retirement last year following claims of sexual harassment, Ms Tlaib took 33.6 per cent of the vote following a strong grassroots campaign in which she raised over $1m (£780,000). There are no Republican candidates contesting the seat, so Ms Tlaib will enter Congress unopposed following a special election on 6 November when she will formally replace Mr Conyers.
CNBC: Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y. pleaded not guilty Wednesday afternoon to federal insider trading charges, according to NBC News. The congressman was arrested earlier in the day on charges that he shared non-public information with family and friends related to Australian biotech company Innate Immunotherapeutics, on which Collins served as a board member. An indictment released Wednesday alleges that Collins, 68, scrambled to call his son from the White House lawn and reveal the non-public information he had just learned by telephone about a failed drug trial the company, in which they both owned shares, had reported to the board. Collins’ son, Cameron Collins, 25, as well as the father of his fiancee, Stephen Zarsky, 66, were also charged, according to the court filing. All three pleaded not guilty on Wednesday and will be released on $500,000 bond. The Republican representative from upstate New York, President Donald Trump’s earliest backer in Congress, suffered almost immediate political fallout in the wake of the charges.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- This segment shows media negligence undermining Americans, giving MAGA Republican lies a platform.
- Conservative Joe Scarborough slams GOP & MAGA and praises Democratic successes better than most.
- AT LAST! California Gov. Gavin Newsom has a stark message for Democrats they better heed now.
- The statements from two economists prove our economic system is a failure to the middle class.
- Justice Alito mocks leaders on his Roe ruling, demonstrating he is but a political hack.
- Is nuclear energy an acceptable transfer energy source toward a completely green energy economy?
- The Ukraine / Russia war is used to expose the money grab all wars are.
- Herschel Walker’s son Christian Walker destroys him and calls out family values conservatives.
- Antiseptic Slavery defined: Why 80% of Americans are antiseptic slaves. 19% enforce it for the 1%
- Watch MSNBC panelist say Ginni Thomas is part of the demented fringe as he scourers her actions.
- He wants Beto O’Rourke disqualified for a name change. Why not Abbott for allowing Texans’ deaths?
- Truths about student loan debt, college costs, and corporate freeloading on the backs of students.￼
- Watch Prez Biden warns oil company thugs not to raise prices gouging Americans due to hurricane.
- Fmr. GOP Chair Michael Steele: Polls are wrong. There will be a pink wave. Dems to hold House.
- Even GOP operative Karl Rove thinks Texas Republicans are extremists and will pay the price.
- BOOOOM! Pete Buttigieg decimated Ron DeSantis at a Texas conference as no one else could.
- A Democratic candidate vying for Republican Gohmert’s seat’s hit w/ hate crime & cops were no help.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies
- COUNTRY OVER PARTY: Liz Cheney will support Democrats but goes much deeper!
- WARNING from Bill Clinton: ‘We can hold both houses.’ But remember, Republicans, know how to close.