We all go around the wonders of America as its economic system continues to lay waste to millions of Americans. Who will save them?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
As Trump and his cabal continue to tout the successes of the current state of the economy, every American should get introspective. Ask yourself not only how well you are doing today. More importantly, attempt to extend your prognostication a few years forwards by extrapolating health care cost, potential wage increases based on past history, and the education of your kids or your re-education. Are there structures within the economy that ensures a successful career or retirement? You are in for a rude awakening.
From the Newsfeed
Kinder Morgan takeover of HISD Public Schools: Protest against Kinder Morgan activity at HSPVA on Wednesday, August 15th at 4001 Stanford. Spread the word among like-minded people. Students come in or leave at 8,1030-11,1-1:30,3:30. BE THERE.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.