We all go around the wonders of America as its economic system continues to lay waste to millions of Americans. Who will save them?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
As Trump and his cabal continue to tout the successes of the current state of the economy, every American should get introspective. Ask yourself not only how well you are doing today. More importantly, attempt to extend your prognostication a few years forwards by extrapolating health care cost, potential wage increases based on past history, and the education of your kids or your re-education. Are there structures within the economy that ensures a successful career or retirement? You are in for a rude awakening.
From the Newsfeed
Kinder Morgan takeover of HISD Public Schools: Protest against Kinder Morgan activity at HSPVA on Wednesday, August 15th at 4001 Stanford. Spread the word among like-minded people. Students come in or leave at 8,1030-11,1-1:30,3:30. BE THERE.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.
- There’s an oil glut, not a shortage. High prices are a worldwide fraud by corporations. Here’s why.
- Matthew Dowd: Do you really want to turn the country over to One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- REALLY! Fox News exposed former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes as he lied about Jan 6th ratings.
- Joe Scarborough excoriates Republicans for sticking with Trump as he pointed out their deeds were evil.
- Dr. Eddie Glaude calls out MAGA Republicans for what they are and urges the media to do the same.
- Economist calls out ‘Banana Republicans’ as responsible for much of America’s economic problems.
- Soon, you won’t own your homes. This system is killing home ownership and your future.
- Register Now For “Ask Egberto Anything”