We should not care if Donald Trump is a racist or not. He simply reflects the aggregation of America’s current state. We should care about how capitalism use race to exist even as it falls apart from within.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
We spend too much time trying to discern whether Trump is a racist. Look, Trump is not the only racist running around our country with power. In fact, we can find racism in all parties likely in the same proportions. The only difference is that the Republicans are a bit more “honest” with their prejudices.
What we should spend our time doing is creating policies that create a society that can mitigate prejudice. We are not going to change the hearts of people in time to ensure most Americans have access to success in their lifetime absent doing that.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Trump Is No Accident: And the sooner we figure it out the better.
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax