We should not care if Donald Trump is a racist or not. He simply reflects the aggregation of America’s current state. We should care about how capitalism use race to exist even as it falls apart from within.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
We spend too much time trying to discern whether Trump is a racist. Look, Trump is not the only racist running around our country with power. In fact, we can find racism in all parties likely in the same proportions. The only difference is that the Republicans are a bit more “honest” with their prejudices.
What we should spend our time doing is creating policies that create a society that can mitigate prejudice. We are not going to change the hearts of people in time to ensure most Americans have access to success in their lifetime absent doing that.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.