Progressives must pound the immigration issue on moral grounds without getting tunnel vision on what is afflicting many to little fanfare from us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many Progressives are beating the pavement throughout the Southern border states fighting for those asylum seekers attempting to cross the border. That is very important on the moral level. However, it is important that Progressives do not allow the Right to segue that concern into a failure of Progressives to address other issues that afflict poor and middle-class Americans. One cannot allow the Right to get an upper hand on the messaging. We must mitigate that.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Canada’s advantage over the United States of America
- So much like Watergate, and so much worse
- Donald Trump’s in trouble when you lose Fox News’ Fox & Friends (VIDEO)
- By coddling Trump, the Republican Party actions borders on treason as well
- Trump Effect: CVS manager calls police on black woman using valid coupon (VIDEO)
- The karmic weight of Brazilian history and the United States as well
- Mexicans Made America – Why Do We Treat Them Like Alien Invaders?
- If We’re Going to Use Fire as a Metaphor in Politics, Let’s Get It Right
- Don’t let Trump wage increase lie go unanswered. It is not true.
- An Offer they Can’t Refuse: Trump’s “Mob Boss Style” on Display in London