Progressives must pound the immigration issue on moral grounds without getting tunnel vision on what is afflicting many to little fanfare from us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many Progressives are beating the pavement throughout the Southern border states fighting for those asylum seekers attempting to cross the border. That is very important on the moral level. However, it is important that Progressives do not allow the Right to segue that concern into a failure of Progressives to address other issues that afflict poor and middle-class Americans. One cannot allow the Right to get an upper hand on the messaging. We must mitigate that.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- I am also betting that millennials will surprise us in Midterm 2018
- Trump Effect: Illinois GOP’s Racist Holocaust denier candidate’s vile racist flyers
- Polls say Blue Wave! coming. Fight like we are behind! We need a tsunami.
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- Less Facebook, More Canvassing
- Polls missing hidden voters? Progressives better make that true.
- A bold sharpening of the Progressive narrative and counter-narrative a must
- Beto O’Rourke delivers for the ignored in debate against Ted Cruz
- Progressives to DNC: Turn over Twitter Account to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez NOW
- Trump brothers & sisters, here again he is not working for you