Progressives must pound the immigration issue on moral grounds without getting tunnel vision on what is afflicting many to little fanfare from us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many Progressives are beating the pavement throughout the Southern border states fighting for those asylum seekers attempting to cross the border. That is very important on the moral level. However, it is important that Progressives do not allow the Right to segue that concern into a failure of Progressives to address other issues that afflict poor and middle-class Americans. One cannot allow the Right to get an upper hand on the messaging. We must mitigate that.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Republican Party Establishment pathology not waning fast enough
- Who, Us? Corporate Media Ignore Their Role in Trump’s Refugee ‘Invasion’ Panic
- CNN rips Jeff Flake: ‘Is there anything more empty in American politics than a threat from Jeff Flake?’
- Democrats & Progressives won Midterm 2018. Here is how we keep the win.
- Christianity Is to Blame for the Bigoted Purposes to Which It’s Being Put, but …
- How Blue States Help Red States (VIDEO)
- Conservative Bill Kristol: Working to save the Republican Party from Trump (VIDEO)
- An open letter to Republicans, Conservatives, and Trumpists
- It was a huge Progressive Democratic win! Disregard mainstream media punditry
- 14 Guidelines for making change in turbulent times