While Progressives and Democrats must not let up on the Democratic Party Establishment who continues buck the left movement of the country, we must unite at the grassroots level.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Yesterday’s show was all about the Democratic Party Establishment, the Corporatist Democrats, and those who have not had the real interest of the middle-class and poor at the forefront. Today we discussed why we must unite at the grassroots level. We have a tactical fight to fight and if done correctly we are unbeatable.
Today we use Beto O’Rourke as an example of what we probably should not do. The #AbolishICE moniker presents the classic example.
From the Newsfeed
ACTION NEEDED: A few days from now, *anyone* with a regular internet connection and a 3D printer will be able to make their own untraceable guns in just a couple clicks. This includes terrorists and people who can’t pass a background check. Incomprehensibly, the Trump State Department is about to allow a company run by a self-proclaimed anarchist to post its gun blueprints online in files that can be sent directly to a 3D printer to print guns on demand. To add more danger to this situation, many of these guns can be printed entirely in plastic, so metal detectors won’t catch them. These plastic guns could easily be snuck onto airplanes, into music festivals and government buildings. 3D printed guns will also undermine the work of law enforcement, who may recover untraceable guns at crime scenes and find their criminal investigations stymied before they even get off the ground. Downloadable guns completely undermine our federal and state firearm laws, which at their core block gun access for the people who pose the most serious danger to the public. Tell Secretary Pompeo to #StopDownloadableGuns: https://every.tw/2JOj4fq
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.