The country is falling apart economically and the media allows Trump to spin a 4.1% GDP into a success without looking at the underlying problems.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Today’s show is a free-for-all. We will touch of much of the news of the day and give the proper interpretation as opposed to the false spin from some of the corporate media. If you want to discuss a subject, tell us in a Facebook Live message or call into the show. Remember, this show belongs to you.
From the Newsfeed
Houston Chronicle: Texas’ largest police officers’ advocacy and political lobbying group has chosen a side in the fight between incumbent governor Greg Abbott and challenger Lupe Valdez. Despite Valdez’s extensive history in law enforcement as a longtime Dallas County sheriff, the group is endorsing Abbott. The Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas (CLEAT) made the endorsement announcement Friday morning in a press conference with Abbott. The group represents 23,000 members across the state.
NBCNews: WASHINGTON — After nearly two years of calling Russian election interference a hoax and its investigation a witch hunt, on Friday afternoon President Donald Trump is scheduled to preside over the first National Security Council meeting devoted to defending American democracy from foreign manipulation. Nineteen months into his presidency, there is no coherent Trump administration strategy to combat foreign election interference — and no single person or agency in charge, current and former officials tell NBC News. After terrorists struck on 9/11, the U.S. government passed laws, boosted funding, and reorganized itself with the goal of making sure such an attack could never happen again. But no such wholesale changes have taken place in the nearly two years since Russia sought to manipulate the 2016 election, cyber aggression that some lawmakers have called an act of war.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘Speak English’: Comments on the most powerful politician in Houston, Lina Hidalgo
- Wow! Chuck Todd makes two solid journalistic points in one show (VIDEO)
- Her mother-in-law slowly & methodically killed by our immoral healthcare system
- Traditional Maintream Media Erase Years of Gains by Chavismo
- Millennial on the State of our Union: It’s like the fall of the Roman Empire but with WiFi
- My biggest fears on Trump and Russia have been realized and it did not have to be this way.
- Is opposition to Medicare for All to save investors while killing and bankrupting Americans moral?
- Human adaptability has gotten us this far but now it is killing us
- Interview with activist Eleanor Goldfield discussing the state of our democracy and more
- Here is what the home of the future will look like