The ubiquity of the corporate takeover of America does not end with mom and pop stores. It is the injection of their tentacles into our infrastructure, education, and everything else.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Corporations are trying to insert themselves into every aspect of our life. The reality is they attempting to snuff out our control and governance. They do not want “we the people” to run the country. They want “we the corporations” to be the masters. Remember control by the corporation means control by the elite, a few corporate shareholders.
Today we discuss a local story that is not unique to Houston. Sarah Terrell, founder of KinderGiveItBack.org, along with Anne-Alise Eagleton will be a guest on the show today. They will discuss a billionaire’s seemingly coercive purchase of the naming rights of a new school funded 95% by the taxpayer,
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Thursdays at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side..
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Blog of the week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)