Many throughout the blogosphere and social media are attacking those calling out the Democratic Party Establishment and corporatists. Do not back down.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The 2018 election is now close to 100 days away as of this post. It is important that Progressives get the kinks out. The Democratic Party is the current electoral carrier of the Progressive movement. There are many forces within the party that do not believe in true Progressive values. Their intent is to fool many Democrats into believing that stressing progressivism will bring defeat. What is true is that the exact opposite is the reason why the Democratic base does not vote commensurate with its numbers.
Progressive activists have time to push the message that will encourage the Progressive base to show up. We must do that irrespective of the Democratic candidate. We will force their hand when elected. Where these candidates are sealed, we must be pragmatic. Where they are not, we must ensure the most Progressive ones that are qualified to do the job wins their primaries.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.
- Texas Lt. Gov. stiffs Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. of $2 million for finding voter fraud, by Republicans
- Black columnist calls out Republican Party as complicit to a racist Trump.
- Congresswoman calls on Democrats to spine up on Trump’s attempt to steal the election
- ‘The Real Looting in America Is the Walton Family’: GAO Report Details How Taxpayers Subsidize Cruel Low Wages of Corporate Giants | Common Dreams News
- Trump’s America Food managers betting on how many employees will get COVID-19
- Lindsey Graham slammed for trying to rig Georgia vote by former Obama official Jim Messina
- I flew to DC to be with my daughter because … Our healthcare, a fraud on humanity.