Many throughout the blogosphere and social media are attacking those calling out the Democratic Party Establishment and corporatists. Do not back down.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The 2018 election is now close to 100 days away as of this post. It is important that Progressives get the kinks out. The Democratic Party is the current electoral carrier of the Progressive movement. There are many forces within the party that do not believe in true Progressive values. Their intent is to fool many Democrats into believing that stressing progressivism will bring defeat. What is true is that the exact opposite is the reason why the Democratic base does not vote commensurate with its numbers.
Progressive activists have time to push the message that will encourage the Progressive base to show up. We must do that irrespective of the Democratic candidate. We will force their hand when elected. Where these candidates are sealed, we must be pragmatic. Where they are not, we must ensure the most Progressive ones that are qualified to do the job wins their primaries.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.