Many throughout the blogosphere and social media are attacking those calling out the Democratic Party Establishment and corporatists. Do not back down.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The 2018 election is now close to 100 days away as of this post. It is important that Progressives get the kinks out. The Democratic Party is the current electoral carrier of the Progressive movement. There are many forces within the party that do not believe in true Progressive values. Their intent is to fool many Democrats into believing that stressing progressivism will bring defeat. What is true is that the exact opposite is the reason why the Democratic base does not vote commensurate with its numbers.
Progressive activists have time to push the message that will encourage the Progressive base to show up. We must do that irrespective of the Democratic candidate. We will force their hand when elected. Where these candidates are sealed, we must be pragmatic. Where they are not, we must ensure the most Progressive ones that are qualified to do the job wins their primaries.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election
- This Pundit gives the recipe to defeat Trump even with his own voters