Donald Trump makes a heartless move against millions of Americans with preexisting conditions, constituents’ death sentence to enrich insurers.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
One of the reasons I hardly cover Russia, Stormy Daniels, and other Trump scandals is because they suck up the air away from issues that are really affecting Americans. That is where we are now. Trump has decimated the Affordable Care Act where he could. Now he is entering the lawless modal. He is simply intent on disregarding the letter of the law by an attempt to have it annulled by the judiciary or completely with disregard to enforcement.
From the Newsfeed
NBCNews: The Southern Baptist Convention, the country’s largest evangelical denomination, is headed for a showdown over its treatment of women that could not only have far-reaching ramifications for the church but also influence the broader secular #MeToo movement. At its annual meeting next week in Dallas, delegates called “messengers” will decide whether to approve a resolution acknowledging that, throughout the church’s history, male leaders and members of the church “wronged women, abused women, silenced women, objectified women.” “The #MeToo moment has come to American evangelicals,” Albert Mohler, president of the flagship Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, wrote last month. “And I am called to deal with it as a Christian, as a minister of the Gospel, as a seminary and college president, and as a public leader.” The convention is meeting in the wake of several widely publicized scandals in which prominent Southern Baptist leaders have been accused of or have admitted inappropriate behavior toward women. “Many women have experienced horrific abuses within the power structures of our Christian world,” Beth Moore, a prominent evangelical teacher in Houston, wrote in an open letter last month. Such episodes aren’t surprises to women who have recounted their own experiences in the Southern Baptist Convention, which declares that they must “submit” to their husbands and doesn’t allow them to be pastors or to teach men in any official capacity.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- GOP Strategist: Republicans must vote Democratic over Trumpist candidates (VIDEO)
- Trump Effect: New Kingwood, TX business model: Lawn Care by ‘White People’ U.S. Citizens (VIDEO)
- Happy Juneteenth Black Folk: Brought to you By Ted Cruz & Jimmy Kimmel; Texas style
- Americans won’t ‘Sit Up’ for Great Leader Trump, because They Don’t Approve of Him
- An Urgent Message to Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Japan from United States citizens
- Robert Reich: The Constitutional Crisis is Now
- When Did the GOP Add Cowardice to its Platform?
- Is ‘ounce of prevention’ beyond comprehension?
- Anti-immigration Republican Legislator: There Aren’t Enough White Kids to Go Around in State Schools (VIDEO)
- Trump Administration: Evil, Stupid, or Both? A new journalism must inform