Call: (646) 716-5812 – Facebook Live: PDRLive Live stream: BlogTalkRadio Radio Show Date: May 30th, 2018
Democrats continue to ease on into the 2018 midterms undeterred by an economic fraud that says more than ‘it’s the economy stupid’
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now (http://patreon.com/politicsdoneright).
Earlier this morning I read a piece on the CNBC website that should give Democrats pause titled “The May jobs report is great news for everyone – except Democrats running for office.” This is true only because the Democrats in their dereliction of duty have refused to paint the current path of the economy as the fraud that it is. It is important that Americans understand the post-Obama trajectory that Trump benefitted from but most importantly the trainwreck that said launching pad in concert with the tax cut scam will effect on Americans.
From the Newsfeed
The Independent: The Visa payment system has crashed, leaving some people unable to buy things or complete transactions. Even shoppers not using Visa have been unable to make purchases, because the network provides payment systems for a range of shops and financial institutions. Customers have reported arriving at tills to have their cards declined. Retailers say they have been left unable to take payments in shops, bars and other outlets, forcing them to resort to only taking cash or not making sales at all.
Rawstory: Berkeley, California attorney Alexander Stern, released a bombshell report on Friday that suggests President Donald Trump may be under a sealed indictment without even knowing. The report gathered eight leading criminal law professors across the country. The Department of Justice has argued that indicting President Trump could distract him from his presidential duties, but Stern said a sealed indictment could take away that concern. “The Department of Justice says prosecuting a sitting president can impermissibly distract him. However, indictments under seal, remove this fear,” Stern wrote in the report. A sealed indictment could start the process under the radar, thus eliminating the potential distractions that a public indictment would create. If a sealed indictment takes place, President Trump would not face any consequences until after he leaves office. “It just sets the process in motion formally. It empowers the courts to have authority over Mr.Trump, so that perhaps if Mr. Mueller is fired or otherwise leaves his post, the judicial branch will have jurisdiction and they are not beholden to Mr. Trump,” Stern told Raw Story. A sealed indictment would remove the statute of limitation concern.
Blog of the Week
Please LIKE our Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- ‘No Labels’ is a danger to our Democracy. Jen Psaki dings Sununu’s lie. Medicaid & DeSantis
- Rattner deconstructs debt ceiling. Ayman Mohyeldin roasts Christie. A GOP Sen, Kids, & Jesus.
- A candid conversation with a Right-Wing Republican on guns. This is how it starts.
- This is how I convinced many Right Wing Republicans to support Healthcare For All.
- Joy-Ann Reid contrasts Ron DeSantis, the autocrat, with Democratic Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.
- Most of SCOTUS supports business over workers. Conservative ex-cop professor fired over a lie.
- MAGA Republican Freedom Caucus Rep. Bob Good attacks the debt ceiling deal. Biden was the adult!
- The definitive GOP vs Dem comparisons. TX Rep explains Lege attack on Harris Cty. Autocracy!
- I had an epiphany. We should embrace AI. — Ali Velshi checks misinforming former GOP Gov.
- Ali Velshi dismantles former Republican Governor. Why do corporations and not people get the breaks?
- Republican Budget chair discussing debt ceiling shows evil can come in a meek, soft-spoken package.
- Minnesota Progressive miraculous and Texas lousy legislative sessions. Pedro Silva on polarization.
- TX Activist challenges anti-trans Dem. Paxton impeached! So what? Wallace & Glaude on GOP freedom.
- MSNBC Host & Fmr. Republican: GOP is done approximating anything resembling freedom, Gloude concurs.
- Rep Hakeem Jeffries points slammed GOP as unpatriotic in dealing with the debt ceiling.
- The 11-year-old black kid who called 911 and was shot by a Mississippi cop is my fear and that of many.black kid
- Moms Demand Action presented a moving Memorial for Uvalde in Kingwood, Texas.
- Chris Hayes exposes why Republicans holding America hostage with the debt ceiling is a farce.
- TX AG Paxton to be impeached. 11-year-old shot by a cop. Chris Hayes exposes Debt Ceiling fraud.
- Moms Demand Action memorializes Uvalde. KAD President on TX Lege failure. GOP tanking economy