PROGRESSIVES: We don’t need to get negative but proactive. The turnout issue is fixable if we start telling ALL voters why we will make their lives better.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Trump and the mainstream media that purportedly does not like him continue to tout a great economy that is but a facade. That said, any great economy can be numerically tremendous but distributionally horrendous. That is the state of the American economy and Americans know it. When solutions are unknown, irrational blaming and prejudice can take hold.
Republicans are ready to play all those cards. The American immigration fiasco is just one example. Republicans are betting that white fear and societal hate will unleash their innermost demons. The question is, will Americans give them the rope to corral citizens or to hang these evil politicians.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Historian: No longer a cliche. Vote like your life depended on it because it does. Here’s Why!
- Republicans’ new voters turn out less while Democrats do the opposite. And that may swing midterm.
- Make America Great Again (MAGA) deconstructed and exposed as crap for most.
- Andrea Mitchell dings Sen. Mike Rounds on his recession lie with words from Republican economists.
- CNN acknowledged Biden’s long success list. Is MSM finally bucking the Right-Wing narrative?
- Fox News THEN & NOW! Shouldn’t they want Trump locked up now as they wanted Clinton then?
- Why are oil execs no different from the common thugs released on bond?
- Watch Fox News Host Maria Bartiromo exploded when former Trumpist Alan Dershowitz defended Biden.
- Watch Beto O’Rourke slam an Abbott-supporting heckler
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims.
- Fox News panel explodes as panelist points out that crime is higher in the Red States than in the Blue States.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this.
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!
- Reporter: The more Trump wins, the more Republicans are poised to lose!
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP