It is not hyperbole to specify that much of the future of this country is in whether key Republicans decide that country is more important than not only their party but their job.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
America is in need of good Republicans to step out of their comfort zone and join with their Progressive, Independent, and Democratic brothers and sisters to save this country. Not all of them are in the fog of the cancerous Trumpism that is engulfing a minority well placed to continue to wreak havoc on the country.
I know many are afraid of what they believe is an unstoppable juggernaut or a movement they have no control over. The reality is that we all have more control than we believe. But it takes overcoming our fears and being proactive. It means not sweating temporary defeats but using them as templates for future successes.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 2:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Thursday 12-2 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Thursdays at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side..
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- By coddling Trump, the Republican Party actions borders on treason as well
- Trump Effect: CVS manager calls police on black woman using valid coupon (VIDEO)
- The karmic weight of Brazilian history and the United States as well
- Mexicans Made America – Why Do We Treat Them Like Alien Invaders?
- If We’re Going to Use Fire as a Metaphor in Politics, Let’s Get It Right
- Don’t let Trump wage increase lie go unanswered. It is not true.
- An Offer they Can’t Refuse: Trump’s “Mob Boss Style” on Display in London
- DNC to gut power of superdelegates as Democratic Elite protest
- Robert Reich reveals the seven truths about immigration everyone must know
- This Democrat shows how to force the message even when not asked by host (VIDEO)
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)