The Republican/Trump tax cut scam screwed the American worker and the middle-class
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
I know. You have heard it before. But it is all too real now. The problem is that it is not that a few are making a killing off of the Republican/Trump tax cut scam. It is that it is materially hurting every middle-class American’s personal economy.
Today we discuss the actual effects of the pilfer, of this theft. We will discuss what we must do to mitigate the fraud. And it is two-fold. It involves massively explaining the theft to the average citizens in a manner personalized to their lives. The second is to extract from politicians seeking our vote, the demand that they will repeal the tax cut scam and more.
From the Newsfeed
Politico: Former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price Wednesday walked back comments about how Republican efforts to undo Obamacare’s individual mandate would increase costs for people who remain insured, saying that his remarks were reported out of context. “Repealing the individual mandate was exactly the right thing to do. Forcing Americans to buy something they don’t want undermines individual liberty as well as free markets,” Price said in a statement. “The only fair and effective way to bring down healthcare costs is to allow markets to create more choices for consumers and small businesses.” Price told the World Health Care Congress on Tuesday that repealing the Obamacare mandate as part of the GOP’s tax overhaul will harm insurance markets because younger and healthier people would be likelier to not buy coverage, raising prices for others who do. Obamacare supporters immediately pounced on the remarks, which marked a significant break from GOP orthodoxy on the health law and stunned some congressional Republicans and HHS staffers. Price, a former Georgia congressman who served as President Donald Trump’s first HHS secretary for roughly seven months, repeatedly opposed the Obamacare mandate while in those roles.
The Congressional Budget Office previously estimated that repealing the requirement that most Americans obtain health insurance or pay a penalty will raise premiums on average by 10 percent. The number of uninsured people would also increase by 13 million over a decade, the CBO projected.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Adam Kinzinger does not think Kevin McCarthy will last as Speaker of the House.
- We willfully submit ourselves to the new bondage, antiseptic slavery.
- A fed-up Arkansas Governor, Asa Hutchinson, throws Donald Trump under the bus.
- Watch Chuck Todd ding GOP Rep. James Comer with inconvenient facts as he bloviated about crime.
- These ‘STRONG MEN’ are at the heights of Republican hypocrisy amid their ongoing support for Trump.
- Philadelphia DA, Larry Krasner: Democrats have the answer to crime Republican policy fails
- Are you tired of being ripped off by Drug Companies? This is how we clip the wings of Big Pharma.
- Former Conservative Republican Steve Schmidt gets real about America, a necessary move to live up to our rhetoric.
- These exemplary women’s wins prove grassroots can beat money if there is democracy.
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence: Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY)
- Progressives are vilified as extreme. I am proud to be extreme.
- Billionaires are PARASITES: My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end.
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not seek leadership in the next Congress
- Philanthropy by the mega-rich is anti-democratic. $100 million donation from Jeff Bezos explains it.
- WOW! Reporter takes down losing MAGA AZ Gov. Candidate Kari Lake with a striking barrage
- EGGS ON HIS FACE! Democratic pundit Karen Finney’s analysis was genius as the smug one looks silly.
- Democratic & GOP pundits & Congressman school Republicans on reasons the Democrats won big.
- The GenZ and Millennial generations saved Democracy in America & here’s the proof.
- Stephanie Ruhle blast Republicans after they admit lying about the steal, CRT, and litter boxes