A caller from yesterday’s show is directly responsible for today’s show on race that clearly we need
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Yesterday near the end of the show a racist listener called into the show. I extended the show a bit to allow him to say his piece. Unfortunately, he did not stick around. That seems to be the case with these types of callers. Their attempt is to disrupt to create chaos so that ultimately nothing is resolved.
Politics Done Right is a place of intelligent conversation and I was not going to let him disrupt even as I gave him latitude to say his piece. What definitely happens on this show is the ability for others to refute as we either come to the absolute truth sometimes via crowdsourcing. Politics Done Right is blessed to have a very smart cadre of listeners.
Visit some of the hate mail I receive here.
News report of my home being firebombed here.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Republican on Trump: Mentally unraveling under COVID-19 pressure.
- How did corn become the dominant crop? Any environmental consequences?
- Taxpayers Paid Millions to Design a Low-Cost Ventilator for a Pandemic. Instead, the Company Is Selling Versions of It Overseas.
- His words clearly show Trump’s ‘war profiteering’ in full vogue.
- Professor points out the insanity and inhumanity of America’s unemployment system
- Rachel Maddow exposes inept COVID-19 purposeful response by the Trump Administration
- Texan torches Texas Governor: ‘you are a killer,’ ‘bringing hell on earth to Texas.’
- Trump touts being #1 on Facebook as he discussed Iran
- Right-Wing Media Joined Trump in Enabling Health Disaster
- Coronavirus Economics vs. Public Health is a False Choice