Mulvaney’s opening the door for loan sharks to rob students blind and it must be exploited politically
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
By now you’ve heard my broken record. We are not concentrating on the issues that affect our American sisters and brothers. We can blame the mainstream broadcast media for not informing Americans at the decimation of our governmental structures occurring in the background.
Some journalists in the print media, though not necessarily in vogue for a large percentage of Americans who consume their news mostly through cable or broadcast news, is doing a good job. The problem is that the broadcast and cable networks are not sufficiently giving them coverage.
That is what the alternative media, Progressive media is here for now and going forward. And today we will address one of those topics. Donald Trump’s interim director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is about to put students in danger from America’s major predators. We will discuss this in our blog of the week.
From the Newsfeed
Slate: Newly released emails have shown that the Environmental Protection Agency and the White House halted the publication of new research on chemical pollutants after one White House official warned of the “potential public relations nightmare” publishing the research could bring. According to a report by Politico, the Health and Human Services’ Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry had concluded that pollutants produced by large chemical plants and military bases pose a danger to human health at levels lower than previously thought. That finding could lead to far higher costs for companies and for the Defense Department if it translated into higher standards for cleaning up water sources to prevent contamination. But it has been more than three months since the study was finished, and the HHS confirmed that there is no plan to publish its results. The EPA defended the inaction as a matter of taking the time to coordinate responses to “local, state, and Congressional constituents and partners.” The chemicals, known as PFOA and PFOS, are found in water supplies all over the country. According to the EPA, they are used to make fabrics, packaging, and cookware, and they are present in firefighting foam, among other products and processes. Most people have been exposed to them at some level, and in certain quantities, they have been linked to thyroid issues and even cancer.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Donald Trump’s in trouble when you lose Fox News’ Fox & Friends (VIDEO)
- By coddling Trump, the Republican Party actions borders on treason as well
- Trump Effect: CVS manager calls police on black woman using valid coupon (VIDEO)
- The karmic weight of Brazilian history and the United States as well
- Mexicans Made America – Why Do We Treat Them Like Alien Invaders?
- If We’re Going to Use Fire as a Metaphor in Politics, Let’s Get It Right
- Don’t let Trump wage increase lie go unanswered. It is not true.
- An Offer they Can’t Refuse: Trump’s “Mob Boss Style” on Display in London
- DNC to gut power of superdelegates as Democratic Elite protest
- Robert Reich reveals the seven truths about immigration everyone must know